Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2014 11:59:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Eh, they already have a back pack thing that doesn't trap your feet in one position.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eh, they already have a back pack thing that doesn't trap your feet in one position.
View Quote

Yeah but this is pretty cool too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Peace amongst yourselves!  I have stored up treasure on earth which is ripe for your plunder.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#4]
“If this is not the way you imagined a hoverboard would work, that’s OK. It might be time to accept that the future may be better than we first imagined it,” CNET reported.

No. I pictured a hoverboard that......hovers....not something that's attached to a damned jet-ski, giving me a whopping 60 feet of distance for water activities.
And there's another problem! The hoverboard I imagined isn't constrained to water activities only! That's not better! What about zoomin' around the hop and chasing nerds down by the quad?
Come on science fags! Do some science and stop changing my minds goalposts!

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Those jet boots look amazing, too!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
“If this is not the way you imagined a hoverboard would work, that’s OK. It might be time to accept that the future may be better than we first imagined it,” CNET reported.

No. I pictured a hoverboard that......hovers....not something that's attached to a damned jet-ski, giving me a whopping 60 feet of distance for water activities.
And there's another problem! The hoverboard I imagined isn't constrained to water activities only! That's not better! What about zoomin' around the hop and chasing nerds down by the quad?
View Quote

Wait your turn!  I need to get my flying car first.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

"If this is not the way you imagined a hoverboard would work, that’s OK. It might be time to accept that the future may be better than we first imagined it,” CNET reported.

View Quote

Agreed completely.  In other words, "we used the word Hoverboard, just to suck you in.  Despite 2015 being right around the corner, nothing in this toy actually resembles a functional movie prop."

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't want to ride the hose?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Not a "Hover" board!!!!
Glorified jet-ski/skateboard bastard child
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#10]
A company just around the corner from me makes the bikes ones-

...and submarine-esque speedboat things-

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you know, I'm comfortable and secure.....but, no.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Several of the foot jet things on the Tenn River this weekend.  Oh to be young again, they look like a blast!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A company just around the corner from me makes the bikes ones-
http://enpundit.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jetovator-enpundit-1.jpeg

...and submarine-esque speedboat things-
http://www.takuriver.com/images/seabreacher3.jpg

View Quote

It looks like that landing may be painful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top