Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 5:07:30 AM EDT
I just watched season one and am starting on season 2.

There is an episode where 6 gets mad at Baltar for his blasphemy and disapperas.   Then another six shows up on the Galactica accusing him of treason and has a video of him commiting it.

From picking up in season 2 I thought she was a figment of his imagination due to his guilt.   The recent episode where she tells the story to Baltar and he repeats the story to the captured 6 and she disappears reinforced that for me.

anyone know whats going on and can explain it to me?

thanks!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:59:38 AM EDT
[#1]
The one that accuses him of treason is real. The one that disapears is in his mind. Why else would other people be trying to figure out if the film is real or not?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]
i have a  (SIX) question to add?

what happen to the 6 that was trying to frame him and seduce adama, does this mean that there is 2(two)    6's    in the fleet somewhere now?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes it would seem so. The one in hidding before the pegasus, and the one prisoner there that escaped.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:04:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The one that accuses him of treason is real. The one that disapears is in his mind. Why else would other people be trying to figure out if the film is real or not?

you misunderstood my question

Obviously the six  who was accusing him was real.   The problem is the timing of her appearance and disappearance coincides with the disappearance and appearance of the six in his head (for blasphemy iirc)

That would seem to imply the six in his head is more than just a figment of his imagination.

eta:  saw the episode where Six is in sweats telling Baltar he's crazy.  He even has his brain scanned and no implant.    Still not sure whats going on with the Six in his head.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#5]
It is hard to say. They give you enough to keep you guessing. My clue that she is just his imagination is in the episode where he has to guess what building to hit at the cylon held refinery. Had she been real, she should have known where to hit.
But just like that they turn it around on you. In the recent episodes where she tells him about the baby, how would she know if she wasn't in touch with the cylons on caprica?
As for why she disappeared in the last episode, she was upset with him for using her story to get to another her.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:07:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you misunderstood my question

Obviously the six  who was accusing him was real.   The problem is the timing of her appearance and disappearance coincides with the disappearance and appearance of the six in his head (for blasphemy iirc)

That would seem to imply the six in his head is more than just a figment of his imagination.

eta:  saw the episode where Six is in sweats telling Baltar he's crazy.  He even has his brain scanned and no implant.    Still not sure whats going on with the Six in his head.

We've been debating it for about 107 pages now. No one really knows.

I think it's just his imagination.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top