BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2001 11:31:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Before you make any rash decisions, download some of the video from Ohio's "Bulletfest 2001" this past weekend.

Lumpy223 posted links to several videos he took... Enough said!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The spare is old and doesn't hold pressure anymore, so I need a new tank. Several places around here take trade-ins... trade in your old empty tank for a new full one. Problem is, my spare tank if full of propane, it just doesn't have pressure.
View Quote

Errr...no.
Propane is a gas my friend.  If you open the tank valve and nothing comes out, then either the valve is broken or it is full of something OTHER than propane...most likely water.

You can try to trade it in, but find a dittsy looking clerk as some of them have been told not to accept rusty or older tanks as trades.

peace!
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#5]
"Plan B" should have been "Plan A"

Another option is to spray it with a can of white Krylon and then trade it in, but that would be wrong... very wrong! [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#6]
My dad has worked for a propane company now for 27 years. He says there has to be something wrong with the valve. If the tank is full it has PLENTY of presure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top