Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 7/21/2010 9:53:50 PM EDT
Im an IL resident with an IL foid card. Im staying in indiana for a few days visiting friends and were heading to Kentucky tomorrow. Can a gun shop in KY sell me a AR stripped lower.Whats the procedure for this?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 10:09:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/21/2010 10:12:45 PM EDT by Schadenfreuda]

Im not sure how fucked-up your state is in regards to ARs, but Im guessing the answer is "Totally".

IF, IF, IF you are allowed to own an AR in Illinois, you can only buy in-state, or have an out-state dealer send it to a dealer in YOUR state...and then you fill out the forms in your state at your local dealer or whatever dealer you use in YOUR state...Illinois.

The FUCK ME state.

Top Top