Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2001 12:57:53 PM EDT
I have been looking for a .22 pistol..I have seen several on auctions sites, but I figured I would ask my Buddies if anybody had one to unload?
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
[IMG]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/010/v5/9f/Hz/rJ89766.jpg[/IMG]

1st Generation New Haven CT Manufacture,
Original Factory Swelled Target Grips
Very Early Production Model HD-
Will shoot 1 hole groups if you can-
Totally Competition Worthy
Spendy though....
If you are looking for a knock-about like a Ruger or something, this isn't for you.
Otherwise, e-mail
[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 1:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks...looking at the lower end
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#4]
get a ruger mark 2

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:48:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I've heard Browning Buckmarks are good for the money.  I think it has a better accuracy than the Ruger Mk II.  

I've owned Ruger Mk IIs, they're PITA to take apart and put together.

If you have the $$, might want to consider a used S&W Model 41.  Don't get the new ones due to the backstabbing S&W did to us gun owners.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:59:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Revolver, go with a S&W K-22.  It's as accurate as they come.  Auto, if you are low-ending, get a Ruger with a bull barrel.

I inherited a Colt Targetsman with a 6" barrel, an outstanding match shooter, but they cost a helluva lot.

Just my humble rimfire opinion . . .
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:21:32 AM EDT
[#7]
discussion closed....I got a ruger 22/45.
I really like this gun....I paid for it twice.
I just gave my ex-wife 200 dollars for it.

oh well
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:25:15 AM EDT
[#8]
In the future,  Browning Buckmarks are great little .22's they shoot well for a low end .22 pistol.  Something to look at if you ever wan't another one.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:46:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
discussion closed....I got a ruger 22/45.
I really like this gun....I paid for it twice.
I just gave my ex-wife 200 dollars for it.

oh well
View Quote
                                            You`re not alone there, buddy!.....[grenade]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#10]
IMHO,the Browning BuckMark is a hell of a well put together semi-auto. The accuracy is fantastic open sighted or with one of the many other sight options!  Bought mine over five years ago, bought the S&W first ,after one magazine put it back in the box and traded it in on the Buckmark Plus.  At $300.00 that was not my idea of a low end .22. Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top