User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2001 6:32:43 PM EDT
Good thing you showed up tonight....

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=30162[/url]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Great, I can see the news report now.  "Unemployed wacko gun owner tries to blow up titty bar."  Police also report finding a cache of survival food(spicy Spam) and and assault grille(Thanks George Foreman).  Lordtrader or LT to his friends was said to be a quiet fellow by his neighbors.  Mrs. Ann Wilson said "He was a quiet boy, really nice fellow. He helped me carry my groceries in yesterday."  Prosecutors will be seeking the death penalty for the possesion of large quantities of Spam with intent to deliver.  Back to George in the studio.....

[}:D]
View Quote

I managed to post bail. Now if only I could raise the cash to get my CAR15, George Foreman grill, and Spam out of impound I would be a happy camper. It wasn't a tittie bar its was a Gentlemans Club. And it wasn't the death penalty, it was only community service. Cause it was the post ban Hot and Spicy Spam. Kinda works out cause I'm unemployed. Damn media always like's to sensasionalize things.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Great to hear you made bail.  I hope you made nice with your "roomy" while you were incarcerated.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I was too much of a danger, so I was put in solitary. I had just consumed said Spam and had some odorific eminations on the way in. I believe they considering wether or not they can charge me with assaulting the police officers with said odorific eminations during the ride over. So far no hard evidence yet. The officers are recovering nicely at Baylor Medical Hospital. My thought and prayers are with them. I did not mean to do it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#4]
You mean you had a AD? ......LOL
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top