Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2003 10:14:48 PM EDT
well it's no mystery by now and deffinately not opsec. 1st brigade 82 ABN is rolling out to iraq. Hell even the bat. commander heard about it on cnn before the official orders came down.

but anyway it looks like I won't be around here for a while so every enjoy the new year and drink a few for us while were gone.

cheers.

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Scope out some of the local BABES and post the address to thier hovels when you get the chance. I'll be there soon enough too.
Thanks for your service and stay safe bro.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy hunting [uzi].

And watch out for those [brick] throwers.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Lucky Bastard...

It is an honor to serve...

Remember that there are many who'd pay blood to be in your position. There is no shame in giving a part of your life for your people.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
can do. I'll be sure to take a camera or two and let you guys know how it goes when I get back.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Know that we are behind you.

Thanks for your service to our nation.

God bless.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:08:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Any idea where in Iraq you will be stationed?  Send us your APO address and we can send you some care packages.  You will probably have some email and web access while you are there.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#7]
You take care of yourself over there... Bringing "freedom", to a bunch of ragheads, AIN'T worth YOUR life...

God Bless.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#8]
best of luck!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:26:28 AM EDT
[#9]
See you in November, I'm gonna miss ANOTHER deer season.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Good luck, come back home safe.

Keep your head down, your body armor on, your rifle clean, your magazines loaded.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#11]
When you've been there a little while shoot me a IM or post a thread and state what you forgot or cant get. You know small stuff that is hard to find. I do a care package once a month and I like to get the FPO # off the board if possible.

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top