Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 2:08:13 PM EDT
I have looked all over the net and can not find the exact quote.  Towards the end when the two cops are in the car...
what is going to happen?
What always happens when people with guns go up against people with them.

I know that is paraphrased and i am looking for the exact quotes.
Thanks
jimmy
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know the exact quote but I like this one.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

I wonder how many takes it took to get that one right.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah that one hurt my brain.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#3]
With so much chaos, somebody will do something stupid. And then things will turn nasty. And then, Sutler will be forced to do the only thing he knows how to do. At which point, all V needs to do is keep his word.

That was just a few seconds before the quote you're looking for, I can't find the one you're talking about either.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I dont know the exact quote but I like this one.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

I wonder how many takes it took to get that one right.

cliff notes?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#5]
actually since he does not move his lips, they could have recorded and done that in post.  now back to finding my quote!!!!!
jimmy
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think you're going to find this one yet.  I've been looking for about a half hour now, because i wasnt that quote too.  Every script that is available for download is more like an outline, the quote sites aren't listing the right quote and no one seems to remember it clearly.  Looks like I'm just going to have to pay to see it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top