Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/13/2001 9:08:35 PM EDT
Hello all, I'm looking for an AR smith who can do some custom work for me. I've recently purchased an Olympic Arms CAR-97/10mm and want to have one of the 9mm tacblocks modified so it can take M3 Greasegun mags. Does anyone know of a smith who can do this kind of work? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 11:12:18 PM EDT
Try Kurt of KurtsKustom. He is in the Industry Forum. Never delt with him yet, but people on this board like him. He's got a good rep. He should at least be able to tell you if your project is feasible.
Top Top