BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2002 7:34:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:57:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Smoke grenades do not. I get them off Auction Arms all the time. They are about $50 - $65 depending on color and wether or not the cardboard tube is included.

I have yet to find a CS canister though.

Av.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#3]
State laws will vary on the legality of owning CS agents, depending on delivery method, concentration, owner's age, etc.

Federally, a CS grenade is not an explosive DD, so is not regulated under the NFA to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I dug into this about a year ago, could not find a Federal law that prohibits us from having CS or smoke.  Even went through court cases, closest I could find was dealing with antipersonnel grenades (those are bad juju).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top