Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2007 7:03:08 AM EDT
I read this thread, ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=608231, and it got me thinking.

What if things don't work out with the legislation that is being crafted to protect good, honest Americans that get sued by the jihadists, for reporting suspicious behavior? Could this be another new front on the war they are waging against us? Could this be a new strategy by the jihadists to undermine our resolve to report suspicious activity, in an effort to allow their opperatives to act with unimpeded impunity? Could using our legal system against us be another jihadist tool to weaken our reslove and enrich their war chests? Maybe this is way for radical Islamists that lack the guts to strap bombs to themselves, to attack us while filling their own pockets with money...

They have learned that our fear of being sued may be all it takes to keep Americans silent on security issues.

So here is my question: How many of you would contribute to a legal fund to help American citizens that get into suits for blowing the whislte on suspicious activites?

Could we start a fund on ARFCOM? If not here, then how could we go about it?

Comments?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top