Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 4:37:20 PM EDT

the penalty under koranic law for homosexuality is death. and as i become more and more convinced that the war on terror is really a battle agains fundamentalist islam, i was just thinking it kind of ironic that the gay community in the us is so supportive of kerry.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
the penalty under koranic law for homosexuality is death. and as i become more and more convinced that the war on terror is really a battle agains fundamentalist islam, i was just thinking it kind of ironic that the gay community in the us is so supportive of kerry.

Amazing fact considering the amount of homo's in that rop.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
. Oops, read that wrong
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just so.
Supposed "Liberals" support the foulest of UNliberal arab-islam regimes, because their 'Blame America' Indoctrination coupled with their 'soft racism of low expectations' EXCUSES Islamic Religious Extremism in all its atrocities.
Cutting heads off is dismissed as justified.
Suicide bombers are explained away as 'all the poor have got' (nevermind Palestinians had the highest per capita income of any ME arabs, before the second Intifada was kicked off by arafat to make them poor and angry)
Stoning / butchering of homosexuals is ignored, while gay LLLeftists groups march in support of the taliban.
Women are beaten in the street with sticks for showing a little ankle, while Western Radical Feminists condemn US action in Afghanistan, and the registration of ~5million Afghani women to vote for the first time in their lives is MOCKED by the LLLeft.
Children in schools are slaughtered by Islam, and the (a)moral equivocating LLLeft calls the West equally guilty for NON-targeted deaths of children.

The midset of the far Left and radical Islam BOTH need to be torn out / destroyed root & branch.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You will find the same penalty in Genesis...

If you guys believe this 'World Islamist State' , then you're drinking too much of the bad-guy's Kool-Aid...

Most 'normal' people could care less whoat Koranic law says, as we do not and will not ever live in an Islamic theocracy, no matter WHAT happens with terrorisim...

Treating enemy propaganda as a believable possibility, and acting as if it matters HOW they motivate their troops is absurd...

Radical Islam is just a propaganda tool, no more...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Dave, I fear you could be wrong. You already see signs of radical takeover from within in europe. This is a 2 pronged attack. Not only with massive killings and suicide bombers, but also politically from the inside out. Once the radicals take root in our political system the lefty sympathizers help them use our own politics against us until our constitution is changed. All this without a shot being fired, or most americans even being aware of it. This is why I feel this election is so important.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's a really interesting read on this subject:

www.frontpagemag.com/articles/Printable.asp?ID=5704

Check out the distinction made between pitcher and catcher.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

So using the same logic... Kerry is a fundamentalist islamic terrorist.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dave, I fear you could be wrong. You already see signs of radical takeover from within in europe. This is a 2 pronged attack. Not only with massive killings and suicide bombers, but also politically from the inside out. Once the radicals take root in our political system the lefty sympathizers help them use our own politics against us until our constitution is changed. All this without a shot being fired, or most americans even being aware of it. This is why I feel this election is so important.

Feel what you want, they allready have you...

I bet you believe that the Mexicans coming north are part of some coordinated cultural 'invasion', not just a bunch of people looking for jobs who would go eslewhere if we cut off the supply of work...

The best way to destabilize the west is to convince us that we're in a 'holy war', just like they've convinced their fanatical followers... The moment that happens, the whole thing will spin out of control and they will have won...

If we're to win, we must keep the holy-war out of the picture - dismiss it as propaganda, and get back to fighting the war with  precise, logical, and professional operations...

I am not afraid of, or concerned about, a misguided 3rd world religeon. I am concerned about what will happen to this country if too many folks 'Drink the 'American Jihad' Kool Aid'...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#9]
stormtrooper brings valid points. it will be very interesting to see what happens with the muslim population in european countries. the links to the articles about the influence in certain swedish cities have been posted here. the same thing is happening all over europe. it may not be part of a planned cultural invasion and just a byproduct of current immigration laws, but it is imposible to deny that a significant muslim presence in europe is rapidly developing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top