Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2010 7:22:29 AM EDT
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26171946/detail.html

Yea ok, what he did was wrong but a weapon of mass destruction? come on. Oh and someone make it hot for me.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 7:33:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll hot link it for you, but with the lack of information or details in the story, it's almost not worth the effort.

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Is that story from the school newspaper?  WTF? I could gather more facts from visiting a palm reader.
Link Posted: 12/17/2010 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Just bringing a gun to school wouldn't set off my radar, but he also made a bomb that caused property damage.

Link Posted: 12/17/2010 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
"Lambert is accused of setting off the explosive device, which was made by combining household chemicals and other agents in a plastic bottle, at a home occupied by a woman and three children, Channel 9’s newspaper partner, the Gaston Gazette, reported. It caused $1,000 in damage to the home"  (from above posted article)

The Iraqi's had far more dangerous weapons then this kid.  I knew George Bush was right all along.   Would love to see someone throw this crap back at them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top