Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 11:19:53 AM EDT
So I went for a job interview as a tax collector today.

Do you pay your Class III tax at the county tax office?  Will I get an M16 like the IRS tax collectors?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Why didn't you just tell us you decided to be a child molester?  

I wouldn't go around telling anyone I was a tax collector if I were you.  Tell them you sell crack to 12 yr olds to support your habit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Find another job. Tax collector is one of the worst jobs out there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn revanuer.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, is it a job as a Tax Collector or a job in a Tax Collector's office?  Here in Florida a tax collector is an elected official.

Please excuse the legimate question...

Die Tax Collector Scum...  Now do I fit in????
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted: Ok, is it a job as a Tax Collector or a job in a Tax Collector's office?  Here in Florida a tax collector is an elected official.
They're elected here, too. Our county tax collector is a cool guy, he testifies before the Legislature that taxes are too high. The lousy job is the tax collector (staff) who actually has to go out asking for money.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
In the office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top