Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2002 6:46:01 PM EDT
im gonna buy some night vision, i need help finding a good place to get it from.  just kinda fer "sh&ts and giggles" i guess.  anyhow heres what i want:

1: must be durable
2: gen 2plus or gen 3
3: i like the idea of attaching to a weapon BUT its not a real requirement
4: must be around $2,500 or so.  maybe a little more but not REALLY high
5: must be new and US made.  i want some kinda warrenty and a record of how many hours these things have been used.

i think i would love AN PVS 14s.  if i remember they can be mounted on a weapon, or handheld or head mounted.  i had a set of PVS 7B's and 7D's in the Army (couldnt tell the difference) but i loved em both, they would be good too.

anyhow, any help would be great

thanks

Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I checked out some Russian units and found them lacking.  Lots of distortion in the lens.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top