Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2002 7:48:32 AM EDT
as of tuesday i started my last year of school.  it is gonna be sooo cool.   all the seniors were elceted to student government positions (like student council). i am waiting to find out what i get![^]  also this year we are getting high school rings and high school jackets! (its a small private school so we didnt have the cool stuff till now)  later in the year the seniors are going on a 7 day cruise to the carribean.  its gonna be so cool.  also this year the entire school will be going to ROME and Venice.  and my family will be extending the trip to Paris, London, Germany and maybe scotland.  boy this year is the best!  the classes i am taking this year are, Literary Humannities, Literary Synthesis, Fencing, Latin I, II, & III, math, judo, akido, gym, and ofcourse i am counting flying as a elective credit.  also some senior classmen are interested in a  class which i might head up.[:D]  so i am very excited about this school year!
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:51:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:54:21 AM EDT
[#2]
yo cit,  

Which weapon do you fence?  I'm an epeeist myself.  The REAL man's weapon.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations kid, enjoy it while it lasts. Believe it or not life gets even better after High School. I just had my 20th reunion so i'll tell you, don't make too much out of High School popularity contests. 20 years later they don't mean a thing. So if you don't get what you want don't be too disappointed. BTW it's "Venice" not "Venis". What the hell are your parents paying for!?! [;)]
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:08:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
yo cit,  

Which weapon do you fence?  I'm an epeeist myself.  The REAL man's weapon.  
View Quote

I used to fence a while back.  Out of the Foil, Epee and the Sabre, I liked the Sabre the best.

How can you not like a weapon where you can score points by slashing???
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I used to fence a while back.  Out of the Foil, Epee and the Sabre, I liked the Sabre the best.

How can you not like a weapon where you can score points by slashing???
View Quote

Ahh... Sabre is INSANE.  There's no other way to describe it.  INSANE.  I like Epee because it can be very savage and intense, but can be very laid back and graceful.  Plus, the therm 'limited target area' doesn't apply!

Link Posted: 8/21/2002 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#6]
i was thinkin about getting a bayonett for a pre-ban... and uh usnin that..[:D] just kidding.  the first fencing class is tomarrow so i will find out more about it then.  i have never taken it untill now so we shall see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top