Anywhere ever use it?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't that one of those infomercial wonder pills that make you lose tons of weight overnight?  There is some fineprint at the bottom of the TV screen on all of those commercials.  It says When used as a supplement to a sensible diet and excercise.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe its a pill for people too lazy to eat right and exercise.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I use it on wounds all the time
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I use it on wounds all the time

Bibi, is that you?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:52:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, I've used Hydroxycut in the past. I've also used Ripped Fuel, Xenadrine, and Zantrax-3. I've had the best results with Zantrax. I use Ripped Fuel when I work out and play in my hockey games.

I don't think Hydroxycut worked very well for me, probably about as well as Xenadrine (which didn't really help much either).

Ripped Fuel makes me aggro, which helps. But with Zantrax3, I probably had the best results. Taken when directed, I did lose weight, but it didn't do much for my energy levels though.

Just chiming in....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top