Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 4:17:58 AM EDT
I decided to be a few minutes late for work to get a small breakfast because I was really hungry. All I wanted was coffee and a cinnamon role. Mcdonalds managed to fuck up both. The cinnamin roll was hard as if it was microwaved instead of cooked. And it tasted like a corn muffin, not sweet like you would expect a cinnamin roll to taste like. They even managed to fuck up my coffee, it tastes like watered down freeze dried instant coffee. I am so fucking pissed right now that I wasted my money and time on this shit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:20:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I decided to be a few minutes late for work to get a small breakfast because I was really hungry. All I wanted was coffee and a cinnamon role. Mcdonalds managed to fuck up both. The cinnamin roll was hard as if it was microwaved instead of cooked. And it tasted like a corn muffin, not sweet like you would expect a cinnamin roll to taste like. They even managed to fuck up my coffee, it tastes like watered down freeze dried instant coffee. I am so fucking pissed right now that I wasted my money and time on this shit.

I think the problem is your expectation. If you expect food that tastes like something, McDonalds is hardly the place to get it.

Surely there is some mom 'n pops bagel place nearby, isn't there? You will probably find the food and service to be far superior there.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:23:18 AM EDT
[#2]

how the hell did mcdonalds manage to mess up my breakfast?  

Let me guess

McD's Employee: "No Comprendo Senor."
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:29:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I once went through a McDonald's drive through and asked for a quarter pounder with no mayo and extra pickles.

They gave me a quater pounder with NO MEAT and EXTRA MAYO.

I didnt open the bag to see what I got until I got to my work's parking lot... I left work and drove for 20 mins just to go back to bitch them out and tell them how stupid they were. Who the fuck orders a quarter pounder with NO MEAT. FUCK MCDONALD'S and the morons that work there.

They gave me two free apple pies as if that made up for their stupidity.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]
McDonalds didn't mess up your breakfast. You messed up your breakfast by going to McDonalds.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:34:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
McDonalds didn't mess up your breakfast. You messed up your breakfast by going to McDonalds.

+1

Now that pretty well sums it up.

CMOS  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:35:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1 I guess, but the thing is McDonalds usually does have good coffee and side items, because those things are pre-made. You have to TRY to fuck up those things up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I make my own coffee:
Grind the beans and use an actual Bosch coffee maker. It smells like Starbucks in my kitchen in the morning.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:40:09 AM EDT
[#8]
you'd be suprised how much can go wrong.  it doesn't matter how simple the order is.  remember that these are 16 year old kids working for minimum wage.  i think they could care less if you aren't happy with your food.

but since we're talking about mcdonalds here...

when i was about 10 years old, we stopped at a mcdonalds next to fort sam right off of austin highway.  i got a chicken sandwich meal.  when we got home, i bit into the sandwich and there was a hair.  i opened the bun to make sure there wasn't anymore, and i found a wad of black greasy hair the size of my fist.  there was also a foot print on the chicken patty.

of course, being 10 years old, there wasn't anything i could do.  i showed the sandwich to my dad and he brought it back.  he got into it with the manager there after the manager told my dad that we fucked with the sandwich so we could try and get a free meal.

then a few years ago, my brother went to a mcdonalds drive through, and the bitch that took his money was in a pissy mood and she threw my brother's money on the ground.  the manager tried to start a fight with my brother after he complained about the incident.

needless to say, mcdonalds will never get a dime from me.  hell, i don't even eat fast food anymore, and i'm better off for it.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:40:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:41:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 I guess, but the thing is McDonalds usually does have good coffee and side items, because those things are pre-made. You have to TRY to fuck up those things up.

Has anyone been to the Mc Donalds in Idaho Springs CO? They had Hash Browns with bits of what appeared to be dried Maple Syrup. Taste was excellent, the Restaurant was clean, Staff was friendly.
*thumbs up*hat  on the other hand are crap, at least in europe...

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:05:08 AM EDT
[#11]

how the hell did mcdonalds manage to mess up my breakfast?  

The cinnamin roll was hard as if it was microwaved instead of cooked. And it tasted like a corn muffin,
My guess would be the kids whacked off in the batter.

They even managed to fuck up my coffee, it tastes like watered down freeze dried instant coffee

This one I know for sure, they use a 50/50 mix of water and urine to get that perfect water down but slighlty freeze dried taste.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:07:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That says it all.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:21:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Leo Getz tip #37...

"They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FUCK YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fucked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets fucked?"
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Pretty much got what you ordered.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:31:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I once went through a McDonald's drive through and asked for a quarter pounder with no mayo and extra pickles.

Since when does a quarter pounder come with mayo anyway?

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:33:31 AM EDT
[#16]
mcdonald's just out right sucks big balls, go to burger king!

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Their breakfast burritos are pretty good!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:36:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Last trip to Mickey Ds was in Tuscaloosa prior to a football game. Coffee and a Ham Biscuit. Should have known what to expect when my feet stuck to the floor on the way in to order- 9a.m. Heartburn all day and LSU beat the crap out of the Tide. Told the wife, "This place is only good for a pit stop."
So on the way home N. of Birmingham I decided to put my theory to a test. In for a pit stop. Wife's verdict- "Not even good for that." I concurred- just glad I could stand up!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:37:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since when does a quarter pounder come with mayo anyway?

"Do you know what the French call a Quarter Pounder with no meat and extra mayo?"
"No, what?"
"You have been la screwed"
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't think there's any real coffee in McDonald's coffee.  It's the water from the floor mop from the evening before.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:40:59 AM EDT
[#21]
I quit going to McDonalds  because they never get it right.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Burger Schawing is even worse!  Their french fries are disgusting.

I wish we had a Chick fil-A in New England!  That's the only thing I miss about Hot-lanta.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:46:16 AM EDT
[#23]
The Mcd's near my office has been taken over by young russian or ukrainian girls who have frozen out the high school kids, african americans and latinos who used to work there. They show up for work, work hard, jump through hoops to get your order right despite limited but improving english and actually know how to cook apparently. As an added bonus are nice to look at early in the day. Too bad I cant eat there more than once or twice a week cause Ill look like jabba the hut in 4 weeks. But it is a nice change from the standard Mcd's experience. Even the one asst mgr is hot - or as hot as can be in a micky-d's uniform anyway..................Usually they are 400 lbs with a bad attitude, but this gal has a figure to die for.  
At first it was one or two and I was like "wow shes not 400 lbs with a crappy demeanor!" next thing you know there were 15 of em working there.  Must be that they come from a backround where they knew real hardship and hard work cause they act as if its a breeze to work there. Its nice in america these days to see people who appreciate what they've got and know its a stepping stone to something better if they work hard.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:53:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish we had a Chick fil-A in New England!  That's the only thing I miss about Hot-lanta.

yes its true, there arent any good chicken type fast food places up here!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:58:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

when i was about 10 years old, we stopped at a mcdonalds next to fort sam right off of austin highway.  i got a chicken sandwich meal.  when we got home, i bit into the sandwich and there was a hair.  i opened the bun to make sure there wasn't anymore, and i found a wad of black greasy hair the size of my fist.  there was also a foot print on the chicken patty.

Heh - a new version of a "wing hunt"!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's at least 3 in the NE area www.chickfila.com/cfa.asp.

I first discovered Chik-Fil-A about 30 years ago when I was stationed at Ft Bragg.
Used to eat there at least once a week.

When I moved back to the Boston area no one I knew had heard of them.

Then a few years ago, one opened not that far from me. My GF was one who had never heard of Chik-Fil-A. When i got her to try it, it became her favorite fast food place to eat.

The only other fast food joint I eat at is Wendys. Unfortuantly, most of them are a pain in the ass to get to from where I live.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:02:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Oh sure - where they nuke the shit out of your "burger" and then smash it.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's at least 3 in the NE area www.chickfila.com/cfa.asp.

I first discovered Chik-Fil-A about 30 years ago when I was stationed at Ft Bragg.
Used to eat there at least once a week.

When I moved back to the Boston area no one I knew had heard of them.

Then a few years ago, one opened not that far from me. My GF was one who had never heard of Chik-Fil-A. When i got her to try it, it became her favorite fast food place to eat.

The only other fast food joint I eat at is Wendys. Unfortuantly, most of them are a pain in the ass to get to from where I live.

Well Color me happy and move the furniture!  There's one at the Burlington Mall!

Hory Cow!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:16:07 AM EDT
[#29]
My local McD's is pretty good on getting the orders right, but I always double check them if going thru the drive through.  I do have one request from them though....

Bring Back the McRib!

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:19:07 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Well Color me happy and move the furniture!  There's one at the Burlington Mall!

Hory Cow!

Thanks!

That's the one nearest to me.

Remember though: Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hory Cow!

Thanks!

That's the one nearest to me.

Remember though: Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays.

DANG!  You're right!  Go figure. You can finally buy alcohol in Mass on Sundays, but you can't get Chick Fil-A to wash it down with.

What a cruel, cruel, world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top