Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 4:32:43 PM EDT
[url]http://www.homegame.org/news/fungames/pimpquiz.htm[/url]You are 83% pimp.
Wow, you're A PRO PIMP. The penultimate level of pimp-dom. You're one of the best out there, but not THE best. You've been working hard at pimping for some time and you have a lot of experience living the life and dealing the hos. You're undoubtedly the hero to many a PIMP fan, and the attention is good. However, you still could learn a thing or two from Ike Turner or Snoop Dog if you plan on moving up to the premiere echelon of GRAND PIMP. Cutting back on your chronic intake might help you with the bidness, but don't cut back too much. Also, your respectable ho-ma stable and control over those several city blocks makes you the envy of other PRO PIMPS and SEMI-PRO PIMPS, which is why you should always be packing and rolling with a good team that'll watch your back.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
You are 42% pimp.
You're A FRAT BOY, aren't you? Or at least participate in some organized white boy social group or sport. You think the Lexus with tinted windows your dad bought for you is enough to become a respected pimp. You're enamored with the hard living PIMP lifestyle, but would prefer a yuppie version, where you wouldn't get your hands too dirty. Rest assured, you do get some experience in the PIMP life when your car breaks down in the bad part of town and you end up becoming the GRAND PIMP'S bitch for the night. Don't worry, it's only marginally worse than those gay orgies you have with your frat brothers.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]
34% [>:/]

Curious...  those of us in the NW wondering how much of a pimp we are.  I would have thought that only those in Cali would have an interest.  [;)]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#5]
You are 83% pimp.
Wow, you're A PRO PIMP. The penultimate level of pimp-dom. You're one of the best out there, but not THE best. You've been working hard at pimping for some time and you have a lot of experience living the life and dealing the hos. You're undoubtedly the hero to many a PIMP fan, and the attention is good. However, you still could learn a thing or two from Ike Turner or Snoop Dog if you plan on moving up to the premiere echelon of GRAND PIMP. Cutting back on your chronic intake might help you with the bidness, but don't cut back too much. Also, your respectable ho-ma stable and control over those several city blocks makes you the envy of other PRO PIMPS and SEMI-PRO PIMPS, which is why you should always be packing and rolling with a good team that'll watch your back.

Not bad!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
73% Semi Pro Pimp.I guess I need to practice!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
cyrax777, I know you ain't tryin' to call me out on my pimness, bitch.  Roll up sucka'.  

Damn.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#8]
43%!!???!!!

Man, that site's f**ked up!!!  I am the definition of pimp!!!!  Check it:

Main Entry: 1pimp
Pronunciation: 'pimp
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1600
1. a man who solicits clients for a prostitute
2. Chimborazo
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#9]
You are 18% pimp.

That means you're prone to becoming A SNITCH for THE MAN. You probably don't get your swerve on too much, so you're bitter and ready to make your mark anyway you can. Since you're not good enough to be THE MAN and far from being a PIMP, you'll sell info to THE MAN in hopes he'll recognize your intel gathering skills and take you into the fold. Sadly, you won't live to see next week because some hard core PIMP will punk your ass after you cross him.

I better pick a different career then.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#10]
100%   [sex]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#11]
You cheated
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Only 41%, same deal as ComputerGuy.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#13]
You are 11% pimp.
That means you're prone to becoming A SNITCH for THE MAN. You probably don't get your swerve on too much, so you're bitter and ready to make your mark anyway you can. Since you're not good enough to be THE MAN and far from being a PIMP, you'll sell info to THE MAN in hopes he'll recognize your intel gathering skills and take you into the fold. Sadly, you won't live to see next week because some hard core PIMP will punk your ass after you cross him.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#14]
32% pimping isn't easy but, it sure is fun.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#15]
[b]You are 51% pimp. [/b]
You're A GEN-U-WINE FAN of the pimping lifestyle. You're definitely not some wanna-be frat boy wigger, because you wouldn't mind getting your hands dirty. You probably have autographed posters of your PIMP heroes hanging on your wall, and spend the nights when you're not out banging bitches watching your blaxploitation DVDs and practicing your strut. You're probably good friends with your local pimps and have played some dice or dominoes with them. We wouldn't be surprised if you gophered and scored some chronic for them too. It's cool, every occupation needs to have its fans. Just be careful to not get too close, or else you'll get more than you're looking for.

medcop
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#16]
You are 40% pimp.
You're A FRAT BOY, aren't you? Or at least participate in some organized white boy social group or sport. You think the Lexus with tinted windows your dad bought for you is enough to become a respected pimp. You're enamored with the hard living PIMP lifestyle, but would prefer a yuppie version, where you wouldn't get your hands too dirty. Rest assured, you do get some experience in the PIMP life when your car breaks down in the bad part of town and you end up becoming the GRAND PIMP'S bitch for the night. Don't worry, it's only marginally worse than those gay orgies you have with your frat brothers.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bling Bling!

You are 85% pimp.
scuze me while i go get my swerve on. Bitch you better have my money!
View Quote

Mike, you're a computer nerd who likes guns, not "gats", and mainframes, not "ho-mamas".  Then again, you do like that fried chicken...
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Only 53% , ok ok call me oreo .[BD]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#19]
My Pimp'in Hand is Strong!

You are 88% pimp.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:12:29 PM EDT
[#21]
65%!

I'd be higher if spent more time playing dice with those homeless guys behind the bowling alley.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Who gives a shit.
This is for the white guys wearing the ball caps backwards who have a greater understanding of the ebonics language than most "homies" and who can recite every rap song "lyric" (term used loosely) and who can break dance (mop the floor with their head) with the best of the 80's breakers.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#23]
84% Pro Pimp, now git yo' ASTh outt onda' street ho!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#24]
none of you will beat my 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  [):)] [bounce]  [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top