Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 1:28:23 AM EDT
Are Kerry's fingernails long? I was watching the debate and when he was waving his hands around I got a sense that they were long but am unsure. If they are long that in itself is a reason to not vote for him. It is plain weird for a man to have long fingernails and I think is a sign of mental instability. It gives me the creeps.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]
i'm sure theyre manicured. the man gets facials and botox injections and all that crap for christ sakes.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:01:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't there a big hoopla before the last debate (or maybe the first) about him having to get a manacure before starting.

I agree, for a guy a manacure for appearance sake is just plain weird.   Can we say "Metrosexual"?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:17:28 AM EDT
[#3]
They probably were long. He is a vampire , don't ya know? Hey that was post 700! Damn it I wanted to post a pick of my 2 Remingtons! Oh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top