Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2008 5:51:17 AM EST
hey guys. ever since we bumped over to the new format ive noticed a little difference. when i click on my topics i get the nice new organized screen showing all of my past threads. only problem is my old threads are showing up red (like a new post) but have not been posted in for days/weeks etc.

is this a glitch?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2008 7:36:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 8:33:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By GoatBoy:
Visit dates were rest and are handled per forum now, not per site visit. So visit that forum or thread and it will be fine the next visit to the site.

So, does this mean I can't look at all Active Topics now? I have to view by forum?
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 2:39:14 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/10/2008 4:30:21 AM EST
you were right, as soon as i visited the thread it reset and only shows red when there is a new post

thanks!
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 3:16:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/13/2008 3:20:27 AM EST by Desperado]
I am having the same problem, but only in the Florida Hometown Forum EE search. (regular FL hometown forum works OK).
None of the folders there have reset (complete 5 pages/last 6 days worth of posts) except a couple of threads that I did not open or view. It doesn't matter how many times I visit the forum, or even each individual thread, they still do not reset. (works the same whether I'm using the Firefox or Internet Explorer browser). The folders in all of the other forums seem to be resetting without problems.
Am I doing something wrong?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:59:50 AM EST
Still . . . . .
Top Top