Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2001 5:01:58 PM EDT
this may sound very trivial to some of you but it is very important to me personally.

the second week of my junior year in high school just started, and that tuesday my girlfriend that I have been going out with for over a year, with whome I have crossed most of the eastern side of the country with, worked with, went to church with, went through two semester of jrotc with, decides that we are too different. the very same day she is going out with some scrawny little earing filled freak of a freshman. in reality it is a little more complicated than this as it usually is but that's the basic outline. the guy lives just down the road and I know exactly where he lives.

personally I would love to destroy the son of a bitch, but if caught that could screw up my military career. my either way I promised him that one day when he least expects it and least needs it I will get my revenge. I guess my real question is should I wait till I get my spot in the army secure, or should I just push my intentions ahead of schedule.

ps I intend to join us army sf, and was just wondering if this might hurt my chances with the green berrets. or should I wait till I get home from sf selection.

also any revenge suggestions welcome.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
She chose him, what do you think?
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, you should be mad at her, not him.  She made the choice, not him.  I wouldn't do anything, it will just mess up your life.  Move on and be glad she is gone.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
As a wise man once told me, "Son, you can't shoot all the dogs.  Sometimes you gotta shoot the bitch."  

Disclaimer:  In no way do I condone the shooting of women.  But I just love the way this fit the current topic.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#5]
What are you 16 17? Man there is alot more ass coming your way, don't sweat it. Get another one and another....
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude, it's just a girl. Let it go. There are ALOT more out there, trust me. And better ones.

I know it seems like revenge is the right thing now. But you'll look back at this later, and be glad you didn't.

Forger her and get on with YOUR life. She obviously wan't the right one. The right one's still out there.

And like others have said, it's not his fault anyway.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She chose him, what do you think?
View Quote

... yeah dude, are you unstable or something?
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:12:09 PM EDT
[#8]
he probably needs a pounding on general principle but not because of what happened. Hey I'm a longhair and I discriminate against most other longhairs, they need poundings.

But SHE should be the one to be mad at, he's just a guy takin' the good-stuff wherever he can get it. slip the baloney-pony to her mom, or little sister, best friend etc. get it on tape and mail it to her. bonus points if ya do a dirty sanchez on tape. bonus points also if you slap her on the ass screaming "call me bill clinton"
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:12:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Chances are you will go through several more girlfriends before you settle down.  Life is too important to get bogged down in stuff that will look silly 10 years from now.

Good luck in finding a new girl.  Hope the next one behaves more like a woman!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Kick her to the curb and don't look back!  If she was worth keeping, she would not have done the thing she did.

Trust me, after a while, you will be happy she is gone. Don't give her the satisfaction of getting you bent out of shape and loosing your cool.

Move along and let her rot.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya, what everyone else is saying about your youth, I would personally give YOU a pounding (well maybe try, I dunno ya, how biggenolboy are ya?) if it would give me the chance to be 16 or 17 again and pull all the 16 and 17 year old poon tang I could.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
the second week of my junior year in high school just started, and that tuesday my girlfriend that I have been going out with for over a year, with whome I have crossed most of the eastern side of the country with, worked with, went to church with, went through two semester of jrotc with, decides that we are too different. the very same day she is going out with some scrawny little earing filled freak of a freshman. in reality it is a little more complicated than this as it usually is but that's the basic outline. the guy lives just down the road and I know exactly where he lives.
View Quote

So he stole her from you?  Or she dumped you and decided pin cushion is her new squeeze?  I'm pretty sure it's the latter, which means it's her fault not his.  High School girls are the worst for not knowing what they want.

Doing anything to him is not only wrong, but in today's Post-Columbine "Zero Tolerance" stance towards youth violence, you'd end up screwed out of just about anything you want to do with your life.

personally I would love to destroy the son of a bitch, but if caught that could screw up my military career. my either way I promised him that one day when he least expects it and least needs it I will get my revenge.
View Quote

You realize you just committed assault, right?  Think he won't go to the administration or the authorities if he really thinks you might do it?  Do you realize how seriously screwed you'd be if he made it known that you threatened him?  Kiss that military career goodbye.

I guess my real question is should I wait till I get my spot in the army secure, or should I just push my intentions ahead of schedule.

ps I intend to join us army sf, and was just wondering if this might hurt my chances with the green berrets. or should I wait till I get home from sf selection.

View Quote

My suggestion is you remember that blind rage and misplaced anger will get you a short trip down washout lane in the real world.  This isn't the movies, it's high school.  Get over it and remember he didn't do it to you, she did.

My suggestion is look into anger management.

To let you know where I come from, I was dumped and screwed over in High School more times than you have fingers.  Getting dumped on Valentine's Day, my birthday, etc.  The worst one was when the girl I thought I loved had sex with someone I considered my friend over Thanksgiving break while we were dating.

I can bet you know how angry I was.  Do you know what I did?  Nothing!  And you know what happened to them?  She's continued to have horrible relationships that don't last because she sabotages them and is miserable becuase of it, and last I checked he was a crack/heroin addict on the streets on NYC.  I didn't have to do anything, they screwed themselves.  However, being that I'm 6'3" and was 260 at the time, he was afraid I was going to tear his skinny butt limb from limb.  That fear, and him having to live the next two years of his life with it made it worth every moment left in high school.  I never had to say a word to him.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#14]
By the end of my first year overseas in the service high school and everyone I went to school with was only a dim memory. Folks I thought were friends were barely remembered, and compared to my friends in the service were, for the most part, only people I knew.
HS seems important now, but it will fade fast.
Here is a secret--only losers wear their letter jacket for anything other than the reunion touch football game (and only losers wear their cammies for anyhting other than hunting and paintball after they get out of the service)
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#15]
What everyone else said and: First, remember, this kid is a freshman, if you were just coming into high school and an older girl liked you, would you not want to date her? Second, if she dumped you for a dweeb, then she got a dweeb and the dweeb got a freak who dumps good guys for dweebs! Move on. You'll be in college soon. [bounce]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy high school, Batman!

Your now ex-girlfriend is NOT and was NOT your property. Slavery in the USA was abolished in 1865. Would you want somebody doing the same to you? She can do what she wants. Last time I looked this was still a free country.

Move on- think of your future, don't get involved in some rash act of childish revenge which would stain your record forever-

-and find the strength within yourself to cope with this- you are young yet, and this is a new situation, but one which will, esp. in the career path you are about to enter, seem awfully unimportant in a short time from now. Get involved with healthy activities such as church, volunteer work, after-school activities, and hang out with positive people. Negative people are the WORST thing to have around oneself- they are a real millstone around one's neck.

If you're worried about what other people are thinking, get real- most people, esp. at your age, are too busy just trying to figure out what the heck is going on in their lives to give your situation all that much thought. Other people's relationship problems are mrerely a footnote to them, not the main event.

Do NOT act upon these feelings of revenge- if you must, save them for the Taliban or the Iraqis or your future sadistic DI.

Actually I hear that DIs aren't as sadistic any more. Save it for the Taliban.

Been there, done that- WALK AWAY!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#17]
How phucking stupid are you any way, if they did not have a p--sy there would be a bounty on them, I am 42 and still kicking ass, don't sweat the small shit, be pisssed at her not HER CHOICE go get some hotter babe and another and another, go into the sf and kick some bin laden ass!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Sometimes things just don't go the way you want.  There are a million women out there and they are all unique in their own way.  Don't worry about one or ten or hell even a hundred...........
It's just another girl.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Just a woman.  There are more.  It may not seem that way to you right now.  If your that pissed, better move on holmes...
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Mostly great advice here so far.

Being with your girl for the time that you were was probably filled with all sorts of "I promise you" this....and "I love you and only you" that. Your friendship and relationship was between the two of you. The obligations of respect were between you and your girl. Not you and some random guy. If you're going to hold a gripe against someone, your ex-girlfriend is the one to be pissed at. That is IF she went about it in a bullshit way, and from the sound of it she just broke up with you, she didn't cheat on you. She's allowed to do that whether you're happy about it or not.

I'm not saying that seeing your ex with this guy is going to be easy, but that's life, and if you take action against him, you're making a big mistake.

Lifes lessons and pain roll in through the course of everyones life. Welcome to the club. Taking out your frustrations on the guy involved is like saying you should be exempt from the process we all have to go through. You're not exempt, none of us are.

It sucks, it hurts, it isn't easy to live with.....it's life.

There's better days ahead and better girls ahead. Move forward with dignity, and don't make an ass out of yourself by refusing to let go.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Act like you dont give a shit! Ignore them both like you couldnt possibly care less! Believe me its the best revenge of all!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#23]
AH1z,

I agree with 99.9% of it here.  My first serious GF did this to me as a sophmore (10th grd), but it was to date my best bud.  So there you go.

I was destroyed.  15 years later I could not be happier 9no, it didn't take that long to get over.  ha ha).

I dated more consecutive hotties after that my sophomore and junior years than ever again in my life.

So i will go the advice one better.  Don't be mad at him, her or anyone.  She made a choice and there is was and never will be a wrong to that in this case.  View this as a new opportunity for you courtesy of her.

Take the good, jettison the bad baggage and move out soldier.

i wish you the best.

Zaz
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't do anything to screw up your life. And as most have said be mad at HER not HIM. She chose him. I am 42 years olds and always found it funny throughout my life when a buddy would find his wife is cheating on him or something like that and want to go and kick the guy's butt when he should be wanting to kick the girl's butt. But like I said don't do anything. No woman is worth it. Good luck to you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Enlist, go to Japan, for PX shopping trips you can get a cute woman, backrubs, dinner, and well you know......
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Post naked pictures of her here.

Then let the Photoshop maestros take over.

Revenge is sweet, dude.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Move on with your life.

Messing with either one will just cause you trouble and justify the act to each of them and others around you. That is to say, if they and others didn't think you were a jerk before hand, they will think that way about you after you do something petty.

Many years after high school, after finally finding and marrying a woman I wouldn't trade for anything, I find myself being thankful for all the little relationships that didn't work out. Someday you'll probably find yourself in the same position.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#28]
although I still find my self wanting to kick his ass I do realize that it was her choice. the truly funny thing is that although I hate what she is doing I now, I can't bring myself to hate her, she had a truly bad childhood, including when her uncle raped her at a very young age, and her real father left her, and her mother doesn't really care what she does. the day that we broke up she started smoking again and quit going to church (her boyfreind is an athiest)and stopped hanging around all of her old friends. I know that she is taking a huge leap backwards now and it is sad to see what will become of her life. I would love nothing more than to be able to save her from the decisions that she is about to make, but I guess that is up to her now.

partially the reason why I am mad at him is because I know he won't take care of her,nor will he respect her the way I did.

but again that is her choice, I just hope that I'm not around to have to see her spiral back to her old ways.

thank you all for you advice, it has been helpful

also on another note, as a cadet captain myself I don't know about real di's but the ones at our school under my leadership are just as sadistic.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
this may sound very trivial to some of you but it is very important to me personally.

personally I would love to destroy the son of a bitch, but if caught that could screw up my military career. my either way I promised him that one day when he least expects it and least needs it I will get my revenge. I guess my real question is should I wait till I get my spot in the army secure, or should I just push my intentions ahead of schedule.

View Quote

There's nothing wrong with you.
She did you a favor, but, doesn't know it.
You don't realize that either. Yet.
Enlist and don't be a follower.
Take control of the situation and use it to your advantage.  You've won.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll probably rile up some people with this comment, but...

Most attractive young women don't figure out what they really want in a man till they get past their mid 20s, and start to lose a little bit of their youthful allure.

I'm not going to insult you by pretending you aren't upset about this just because you are younger, but don't let it kill you.  If you want to be a stand up guy, just POLITELY inform her you think she's making a mistake, wish her the best, and just wipe her out of your mind.

Onwards and Upwards!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[
There's nothing wrong with you.
She did you a favor, but, doesn't know it.
You don't realize that either. Yet.
Enlist and don't be a follower.
Take control of the situation and use it to your advantage.  You've won.

View Quote

Succinctly said, Bus- best piece of advice here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#33]
just move on with your life, channel the pain into something constructive.  She did you a BIG favor.  For some reason, there are alot of maladjusted womanz out there, and it's not just from bad upbringing.

If you still feel the need to get revenge in 5 years or so, then do what you need to. But don't ever publish it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Most attractive young women don't figure out what they really want in a man till they get past their mid 20s, and start to lose a little bit of their youthful allure.
View Quote

Dude, don't waste your time & energy on revenge.  
The above quote is accurate for almost ALL young women, not just the attractive ones!
 You are young & there's plenty of more women out there to be had!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Good luck making selection if you have to ask US which decision to make about this.

Considering where you want to go in your life, what the hell is she going to mean 10 years from now?? How about even a year from now??
Nothing.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
bonus points if ya do a dirty sanchez on tape. bonus points also if you slap her on the ass screaming "call me bill clinton"
View Quote

WTF is a "dirty sanchez"????
C6
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#37]
If you still care for her, don't be afraid to be her friend. One of my best friends from high school is a girl that I initailly wanted to date, but she had a boyfriend that she really loved, so I decided I wouldn't bother messing with her emotions. We ended up going through a post secondary option emergency medical tech. class at the local community college that lasted a year and earned me 11 college credits. I did more growing in that class than I did in all of high school. Things like life and death took on a whole new meaning. I also had my confidence built up a whole lot. The class had a huge impact onn my life. I did exceptionally well in the class (graduated top out of all students) and in the field and almost went to medic school (decided to get a 4 yr first). The cool part was that I shared the experience with a friend that I didn't have to argue with about all the dating stuff. Currently, she has dumped the old (real asshole as it turns out) bf and is dating some other guy, but we're still good friends. Yeah, it pisses me off when a guy hurts her, but eventually she'll learn that a lot of guys are assholes. Do I ever want to date her? Probably not. At this point, the girl thinks of me as her big brother (she never had one, but wishes she did). Another benifit of being someone's friend as opposed to a pissed off admirer is that you really get to know the girl. A lot of girls, especially high school girls, are very decietful in the dating phase of a relationship.

It hasn't been too long since I was in high school, so I know where you're coming from. When you get in the "real world", you'll meet new people and your options won't be nearly as limited.

Good luck,
ARben
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#38]
You've not yet heard the fable of the dog and the lawnmower.

This little puppy is out frolicing around in the park like usual. Well today, there is a man out riding a  lawn mower. Having never seen this before, and being a puppy, the little dogruns barking and nipping around the lawnmower. Well one time he gets too close and the mower snips off a piece of his tail. This wells up a great anger in the young, inexperienced dog, and he turns to bite the lawn mower. It lops off his head.

The moral of the story is don't lose your head over a little piece of tail.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#39]
That is classic! I love that story!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Surely Aesop!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#41]
ah1z,  I know you care about this girl and all, but if she has that much "bagage" and she is not even willing to help herself than you as sure won't be able to help her.  Let her go and reach her own bottom.  You helping her out and "saving her" will only delay the inevidable and bring you down with it.  The sad fact is that bad things happen to people, but it is up to that person, not you, to get themselves out of it.  I am not saying you shouldn't help others...just not be their crutch.

I hope you understand.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#42]
thank you all you have been very helpful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top