Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 9:38:04 PM EDT
i was scribbling around on a legal pad the other day and ended up devising a neat little night time concealment holster for the bedroom.  essentially it would allow you to place the weapon (handgun) in a reachable position either behind the headboard or on the side.  it could probably be manufactured and sold fairly inexpensively.   is there any interest for such a thing?  with the right marketing do you think it could sell?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I think such an animal already exists.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
it may---in fact, i would be surprised if it didn't--BUT, might there be room for another one?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe if you could come up with another way of attaching it to the bed besides sliding a piece of material between your matress and box springs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Fobus has something similar that you can also mount on the floor of a vehicle I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top