Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2003 11:21:14 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=announcement&id=28

they now have a button on their forums that you can press and it will delete that thread from your view...just in case you are a pussy and the thread is making you cry.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Douche bags.  [lol]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
If only getting rid of THEM was that easy... [:\]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#3]
A DUh'ers view of the world...

[img]http://flymeaway.net/images/Headsup.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#4]
"[i]You have the power to take control of your own DU experience![/i] "

Loser's!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#5]
That is absolutely precious!  Freaking [blue][b]DU[/B][/BLUE]mmies!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I smell another ARF deployment underway...[;)]

So, we've invaded preban.com - why not DU? Won't do us any harm, and it'll be fun![:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Should I waste my time writing a program to spam the fuck out of this DU place?  Or would that be a low blow?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#8]
i was driving down the road the other day. i saw a car that had a DU.com bumpersticker. couldn't believe that someone would be so proud of that place they would actually put a sticker on their vehicle proclaiming they are a member of it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Should I waste my time writing a program to spam the fuck out of this DU place?  Or would that be a low blow?
View Quote

DO IT!!!![:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Love this, from the democratic ... er, strike that, the communist, underground:

We have noticed a disturbing trend recently. There are some people who have been dragging signature lines around the message board that attack Democratic presidential candidates. Recently, some have even taken to posting large, inflammatory graphics attacking candidates in their signature lines.

This behavior is extremely disruptive and anti-social. And to be honest, I thought that our members had enough class to refrain from this type of thing on their own. Apparently, I was wrong. So once again I have to create a rule so that grown men and women will behave in a way that they should be behaving anyway.

As is typical in cases like these, the problem people are not newbies or stealth freepers -- they are long-time members with thousands of posts. Of course, the "newbies and freepers" myth will endure.

If you are attacking a Democrat in your signature line, you must change your signature line immediately.

If you see someone with a signature line attacking a Democrat, please hit alert and explain that you are alerting the signature line.

Thank you for your understanding.
View Quote

Geez.  Free speech for me but not for thee.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I double dog dare you....and you can't turn down a double dog dare!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Love this, from the democratic ... er, strike that, the communist, underground:

We have noticed a disturbing trend recently. There are some people who have been dragging signature lines around the message board that attack Democratic presidential candidates. Recently, some have even taken to posting large, inflammatory graphics attacking candidates in their signature lines.

This behavior is extremely disruptive and anti-social. And to be honest, I thought that our members had enough class to refrain from this type of thing on their own. Apparently, I was wrong. So once again I have to create a rule so that grown men and women will behave in a way that they should be behaving anyway.

As is typical in cases like these, the problem people are not newbies or stealth freepers -- they are long-time members with thousands of posts. Of course, the "newbies and freepers" myth will endure.

If you are attacking a Democrat in your signature line, you must change your signature line immediately.

If you see someone with a signature line attacking a Democrat, please hit alert and explain that you are alerting the signature line.

Thank you for your understanding.
View Quote

These clowns are really big on rules.  It reminds me of a grade school.  I guess if you won't take responsiblilty for yourself, you need lots of rules to get you through life.  This is probably the same thinking our nannies in washington use to pass so many stupid laws

Geez.  Free speech for me but not for thee.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I TRIPLE dog dare you!

sorry for the breach of ettiquette...[:)]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You aint got a hair on your ass if you don't!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everybody has already taunted you to back up your words.  I couldn't agree with them more.  
WHACK 'EM!

Be careful though.  Don't leave a trail and whatever you do...DON'T IMPLICATE ARFCOM!

Leave no evidence....  Do you guys remember what happened after the 2002 election when we won back the senate and the DU'ers went CRAZY?  Somebody hacked into their site and left this stinkbomb right on their home page!  [b](ALL YOUR SENATE BELONG TO US!)[/b]  [;D]

Best of all...why not wait until election night, as they are all running screaming off into the night looking for their shrinks, their tickets to Canada or France, their stress pills or their razors to slit their wrists.  Hit them that night as Dubya kicks Deano's ass and the effect will be devastating!
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Best of all...why not wait until election night, as they are all running screaming off into the night looking for their shrinks, their tickets to Canada or France, their stress pills or their razors to slit their wrists.  Hit them that night as Dubya kicks Deano's ass and the effect will be devastating!
View Quote

Oh man..LW..you are a nasty mofo...your my kind of gunner.  [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top