Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 6:16:38 AM EDT
shouldnt be shot well I hope you see why you shoot them.

sorry just need to vent.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:18:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:19:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#4]
This is a direct result of the U.S. supporting the REAL terrorists -- the Israelis, who have killed, tortured, imprisoned, evicted, and generally slaughtered thousands upon thousands of people whose only crime was living in lands that the Israelis wanted to steal.

People wonder why everyone else in the world hates the U.S. -- well, let's see, who did we prop up:  Saddam Hussein, Shah Reza Pahlavi of Iran, Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire, all the Israeli murderers for the last fifty years. . . .

And why?  Oh, right, because brutal dictators were our "allies" in holding the line against the Soviet Union, whom we also propped up with food, loans, or whatever else it needed whenever it looked too unstable.

"We have met the enemy, and he is us." -- Pogo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:31:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Achmed, right now might be a bad time to rag on the US, however justified you might be.
View Quote

I realize some people might get pissed, but it needs to be said.

I've been railing against ignorance about foreign intervention for at least fifteen years now.  This is what happens when citizens are completely uninvolved and uninterested in what our government is doing overseas.  AR15.com is unusual in that most people have at least a slight interest in one tiny aspect of politics;  most Americans I've known think the rest of the world consists of Club Meds, Paris, and Israel, with occasional scattered ragheads.  Even the Canadians are more clueful, which says a lot about just how bad the situation is!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Achmed, you are in the wrong fucking country. Go fuck yourself and find a chunk of desert.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I agree with Achmed. The U.S. is so isolated from major conflicts around the world that the sheeple here will go around blindly supporting far away wars and do not understand what the repercussions could be. IF this was the result of middle eastern terrorists, it is a slap in the face with reality.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Achmed, you are in the wrong fucking country. Go fuck yourself and find a chunk of desert.
View Quote

Fine, shoot the messenger, keep on ignoring reality, oppress more people -- they're just ragheads, after all, who cares, not you -- and piss off even more of the world.  Then when things keep getting worse, just increase the pressure.

It's exactly what the terrorists WANT you to do anyway, so that they can keep gaining more converts and fanatics from the survivors of yet more attacks.

Anyone else remember "Monica's missiles"?  Clinton blew up a pharmaceuticals factory in Sudan just to distract the media from his office blowjobs.  Oh, yeah, and he also fired the missiles against . . . Afghanistan and Osama bin Laden.

But, silly me, nobody remembers us bombing Sudan, because it's an unimportant country with a pathetic economy populated by a bunch of ragheads, and more Americans were too busy wondering which N'Sync boy was cutest than about how many people died in the attack, much less how many more were going to die over there because they couldn't get medical supplies.

Unfortunately, the relatives of the people Clinton killed aren't quite as forgetful.

DrJarhead, my message isn't that we're in the wrong, nor that the terrorists were right;  it's that Americans need to wake up and pressure their government to stop supporting oppressors.  Otherwise the oppressed are going to look around, realize they've got nothing left to lose, and attack US.  Just like today.  I don't know about you, but I'd prefer a safer world where we didn't prop up dictators and intervene in every regional tribal bloodbath, 'cause all it does is get people pissed off at us.

Raf, thanks, but no worries, if it gets to be too ridiculous I'll just drop this handle and come back as "Little Buttercup" or "KillAllTheWogs" or something like that.  Then everyone will love me because I'll either pretend to have big tits or pretend to want to kill everyone and let Yahweh sort them out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I agree that Mr. Clinton was wrong in bombing innocents to distract from his troubles.

[b]BUT[/b]

The US is not an aggressor.  To equate the US's role in the world with some local terrorists speaks volumes about your real alliegance.

Continue to defend the terrorists, or excuse them.  I guess the battle lines are already drawn.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is a direct result of the flawed US policy of sticking it's nose in places it has no business. Just my $02
View Quote

Amen!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Continue to defend the terrorists, or excuse them.  I guess the battle lines are already drawn.
View Quote

I'm neither defending nor excusing them, you idiot.

I *am* saying that if you want to see it stop, the best way is to get the U.S. government to quit supporting oppressive governments.  Involvement and intervention are what created this problem to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow, congratulations on an intelligent, insightfull thought.  I hope you have plans to have children if you don't already.  We need more geniuses like you.

-Chimborazo
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Chimborazo, you can marry Achmed and share a f'ing camel for all I give a shit. If you two think you can bad mouth our nation on a day like today then there is no doubt as to whether or not you're in the correct country.
I appreciate raf's comments but how do you figure we're fighting amongst oursleves. Those who berate our nation today are not on our side.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Get the US Government to... what?
How about getting the US Government to allow high-cap mags and repeal the '94 crime bill.

Do people like you realize that the citizens are also under the control of the government that rules? You blame the citizens? and cowards steal their planes and crash them into buildings with other [i]citizens[/i]? it's cowardace.

Don't be surprised if the population is upset with people of arab descent for this. They, besides the IRA, Nazi Germany, Stalin's gov. and a few others are the only ones who target the citizens instead of military targets of/or the government.

It's disgusting. Sticking up for cowardace shows lack of reason. Maybe the US government is to blame for a lot. Make those who are responsible pay for their mistakes, not the innocents.

I'm upset with any organization that would do any such thing and condemn them to hell for it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah!  Damn Straight drjarhead!!!

I think we ought to send some more cruise missiles to blow up another Sudanese aspirin factory, and maybe launch a couple more at Afghani Shepard!!!  That will teach 'em!

I am absolutely sure that act alone will put us back in the running for the "Mr. Popularity of the Universe"!  Then everyone will love the U.S. again.

For how long now have the few who pay attention to how this country has acted like a Bull in a China shop all around the world tried to warn us to stay out of the affairs of others?  It is our elites who have sown the seeds of hate, cultivated the despair, and are now reaping its bitter harvest.  Today many Americans were forced to take a big bite of that fruit, and that really sucks.

I am truly amazed by the people who blindly spew hate here.  I look across the river and can still see the smoke drifting away and I am able to remain calm and rational why can't everyone else?  I hope no "Brave" American goes off and attempts something stupid like killing cabbies in revenge even though none of them had anything to do with this.  Violence is something we don't need anymore of today.  
rDAm
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#21]
People -

Please remain calm.

There is PLENTY of blame to go around, NONE of which should be directed at ANYONE in this forum.

It is time to UNITE, and present a unified front against the cowards that did this.

God as my witness, I want them to pay. Dearly.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Marine Barracks, Lebanon...........
World Trade Center (first time).........
Saudi Air Force Towers........
American embassy in Africa.......
USS COLE.........
World Trade Center (2nd time)..........
Countless Bombing in Israel...........
THINK FOR A SECOND...
Anyone come to mind?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Chimborazo, you can marry Achmed and share a f'ing camel for all I give a shit. If you two think you can bad mouth our nation on a day like today then there is no doubt as to whether or not you're in the correct country.
I appreciate raf's comments but how do you figure we're fighting amongst oursleves. Those who berate our nation today are not on our side.
View Quote

Again, another brilliant post.

First of all, please show me where in my posts I have "berated" our nation or showed any disloyalty.

Second, you really are a sheeple.  "Everything we do is right, so don't critisize it!"  Boo-hoo...learn how to think for your self instead of having blind faith.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Lets wait and see if it can be determined who is responsible for this. If it can then they should be killed. Track them down like a mad dog and kill them.

Somebody's gonna start crowing about an event this big sooner or later...

Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Chimbo, yes I am brilliant. Thank you.
The point is that today is a day to decide whether you are american or anti-american. There is not much gray area here today. You and Achmed have chosen. Now live with it. Feel free to go to the local bistro tonight and spew forth your crap all you want. Please provide videotapes for the rest of us.
I may not always agree with what my government does but there is no question as to where I stand, either.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Chimbo, yes I am brilliant. Thank you.
The point is that today is a day to decide whether you are american or anti-american. There is not much gray area here today. You and Achmed have chosen. Now live with it. Feel free to go to the local bistro tonight and spew forth your crap all you want. Please provide videotapes for the rest of us.
I may not always agree with what my government does but there is no question as to where I stand, either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top