Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 8:36:22 PM EDT
Have any of you, while dreaming, seen or interacted with a being that glowed and seemed to be made of light?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Dibs on guns.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
dibs on gun cleaning supplies
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Not in a dream but out in the desert once...
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I usually end up using a shotgun with buckshot on the graylings.

Fuckers.

AKs are good, too.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#5]
No, but I did get a shock out of sleep this morning. I don't remember what I was dreaming about but it ended with me washing my face in my bathroom and when I stood up from the sink there was a twin of myself standing next to me in front of the mirror dressed in a suit and with an angry evil look on his face. I shot up in bed awake with my heart pounding.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I woke up this morning on the floor of my hotel room (extremely hungover). Dressed nicely in a button up shirt and jeans as if I were ready to hit the town.

I was wearing a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt when my friends and I started drinking last night.

eta. No recollection of last night. Only thing we found was a picture of me struggling to get out of a bathtub.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep......It used to happen every Sunday night when I was a kid......

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dibs on guns.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I sooo had the hots for Tinkerbell when I was a kid!
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 4:35:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Only when I eat spicy food right before I go to bed....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top