Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 7:23:23 PM EDT
So they guys who are left in my platoon over xmas break were given a choice.  Shovel sidewalks go back to bed or hit up the est training simulator....we chose the sim...

Any one else gotten a chance to use this system much?  We logged about 5 or 6 hours on it today and its a blast.  I had used it before but just for some zeroing and target stuff.  Its a laser and gas operated shooting gallery.  We used it for squad sized tactics today.  Sat on the 240 most of the day but picked up the m16/203 for a few scenarios.  Basic config consisted of 4 m4s 2 m16/203s and 2 240b 2 of the m4s had at4s as well.  Did alot of stuff with multiple attacks with vehicles.  Then did some of the shoot no shoot stuff with video from ntc.  
random picture I didn't take it but gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top