Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 2:51:44 PM EDT
I have a friend that wants to sell me his (E.A.) AR15 he said he has had it for about 15 years but don't shoot it very much. he was in a motor cycle reck and needs the money. $500 for it with five 20rd mags and soft case.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah right.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
NO JOKE If I buy it I will sell with no mags all I wanted are the mags already have colt Ar15 with plenty of extra goodies
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
NO JOKE If I buy it I will sell with no mags all I wanted are the mags already have colt Ar15 with plenty of extra goodies
View Quote

Good price. I'd like to buy it from you when you get it, with no mags. Condition matters some, but either way I'm interested. Heck, I can even make part of the trade some New cond. Colt 20's as part of the deal when you want to sell it. Email me.

[email protected]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Gotta ask.  Is it an EA (Essential Arms) J15 or and Eagle Arms EA15?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top