BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 12:35:17 PM EDT
www.wsbtv.com/news/8378692/detail.html

Clerk Gunned Down After Handing Over Cash

POSTED: 6:20 am EST March 31, 2006
UPDATED: 12:55 pm EST March 31, 2006

A suspect who police say shot and killed a Carroll County convenience store clerk turned himself in today.

Investigators identified the suspect as Christopher Farmer.

They say Farmer walked into the Texaco gas station at 1435 Highway 27 in Carrollton Thursday night and demanded money.

The clerk turned over the cash to Farmer, according to police.

Officers say that's when Farmer shot the clerk.

The victim was taken to Tanner Medical Center in Carrollton where he was declared dead.

Police used surveillance cameras in the store to identify Farmer as the suspect.

Farmer is also the suspect in the robbery of an Amoco station on Thursday afternoon.

No one was injured in that hold-up.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I was 21 and worked at a Chevron / Mc Donalds,(I worked on the gas station side) and I carried a GLOCK 21 on me when I worked just because of crap like that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top