Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2002 4:58:52 PM EDT
i can't understand a word they say!

DOW-FOW-TROW-LE'AR-AR-FAR YAR-LAR-FAR-TAR...

YAR-LARF-SHAR'AR-HAR!
YAR-RIF-SHAR'AR-HAR!
OROR-HAR!

can you understand this?
is this a form of communication or just a form of intimidation?
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
can you understand this?
is this a form of communication or just a form of intimidation?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Yuuuup, hudle-up, ya hudle-up, ya hudle-up, plaaaatooon......huuuuulllt.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Chrystal Clear, Physical training (PT count) for the first phrase and Drill & Cerimony (D&C cadence count) for the second. Do I win a prize????????
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Chrystal Clear, Physical training (PT count) for the first phrase and Drill & Cerimony (D&C cadence count) for the second. Do I win a prize????????
View Quote

HEll YES sweet heart.
you get to drop on your face and give me twenty five!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#6]
WOOHOO !!!!!!!! Er Um  I mean HU RAH!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Whatever happened to Jody??
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Whatever happened to Jody??
View Quote

Jody this and Jody that...

You know, I never had trouble understanding my DIs, even when Drill Sgt. Chenchola threatened to "reep your leeeps off". Ahh, the fond memories.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Jody and my ex-girlfriend are happily living in hell right now, thanks for asking......
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#10]
[in Jamaician accent][b]Private!  
Git cher goat smell'in ass in da front lean'in rest position!
Count oof!  
HON TOO TREE...[/b]ONE DRILL SGT!  [b]HON TOO TREE....[/b]TWO DRILL SGT!

Goat smell'in ass?!?!  what have you been sniff'in drill Sgt?!?!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#12]
[insert R. Lee Ermey]
[b]Private, what the hell are you doing walking on my freshly mowed grass?!?!?![/b]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#13]
AINT NO FRIGGIN STINKIN WAY I GOT RECRUITS TAKING THEIR TIME WHILE MARINES ARE DYIN, AINT NO DAMN WAY.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#14]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/aaronbcaldwell/fulmet10.wav[/url]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#16]
OH SHIT OH GODDAMN OH FUCK OH...PRIVATE!!!

WHATTHEFUCKINGGODDAMNHELLAREYOUDOING...PRIVATE?!?

THAT'S NOT THE WAY I TAUGHT YOU YOU NINTENDO-PLAYING, MICHAEL JACKSON RAP FUCKING MUSIC LOVING, PEPSI DRINKING, GODDAMN OXYGEN THIEVING, SORRY SHITBAG EXCUSE FOR SOLDIER!!!

GET DOWN, GET DOWN, OH GODDAMNIT, GET DOWN!!!

PRIVATE, YOU ARE AS WRONG AS TWO BOYS FUCKING!

Flashback, circa 1990, Ft. Benning, GA.  Thank you Drill Sergeant M. Roundtree for making me a soldier.  I think.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#17]
True story..
I enlisted in 1986. Before leaving to be a good Harmony Church boy my Dad was laughing at me and shaking his head.
Dad:"Heh heh. Ya know how you like to lay in bed son? Well the Drill Sergeants won't be gently shaking your shoulder and quietly telling you to wake up. They are going to knock you out of that bunk. Heh heh heh. You really screwed up son."

Four weeks later...
I had had a case of chicken pox to go with the case of pneumonia my entire platoon in D-9-2 had gotten. I had felt like death for two weeks, buit had soldiered on like the good little brainwashed horse's ass I had become. No sick call for me. One morning I was so worn out from being sick I just didn't wake up when the lights came on and the screaming started.

I awoke to Drill Sergeant Price gently shaking my shoulder and quietly saying,"Ash, Ash. Time to get up son. It's morning."
Me:"Oh. OK Drill Sergeant."

He then began screaming at everyone who hadn't been slacking off to get the fuck going.

Sometimes I think my life is one long mindfuck.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Jesus... you guys got the good boot camp!  The Navy guy I had  (MM1 Zermino) wasn't even allowed to curse at us... I was kind of bummed out. The whole Gunny Hartman thing just motivates me.  

Zermino PT'd the sh*t out of us, though.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 5:45:55 AM EDT
[#19]
My understanding is that the USMC has hired George Carlin as a consultant to come up with a list of words that D.I.s will not be allowed to use in the future.  Oh, and they are making D.I.s watch Tony Robbins motivational videos to develop ways of motivating new boots.  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top