hinson clutch basket
pro circuit pipe
new dg mx oval silencer

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
me quad

http://bikepics.com/pics/pics/yamaha-blaster-88-bikepics-427118.jpg

http://bikepics.com/pics/pics/yamaha-blaster-88-bikepics-427119.jpg

new swing arm a arm and axle bearings, new hydro brakes and tires, +4 axle, +4 swing arm, pro circuit pipe and silencer, cp customs porting, pwk 30 mm rifled flat slide carb, v force
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
no dirt guys here??
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's WIZZO_ARAKM14 when you neeed him!

He's the resident woods rider here!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]

2003 KX250. Pretty stock. Pro-circuit pipe was free when you bought the bike (aweaome deal Kawasaki had going at the time), Pro Tapers, Bark Busters, Michelin S12's front and rear, RK O-ring chain, Moose Stainless rear sprocket.

Piddly stuff, really. Just replacing stuff that wears out.

WIZZO

EDIT: On the second pic, by the last "9" on the sideplate, you'll see some scratches. Came from Barbed-wire during a race

And no, the camera isn't blurring the edges of the plastic handguards that I bolted to the Bark Busters, that has been rubbed off by many, many trees and rocks and anything else I might run into on a given day
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
sweet kaw(edit bubba ride):). i get to buy a new one next year. im thinking about a yz or a ktm.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:44:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I have an 03' CRF450 here.  Hopefully when I move out to COlorado, I can actually use it
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#7]
cut and paste from local harescramble forum

Just a heads up for all you Honda 450 riders. When servicing my bike after the Blackjack race I found a perfect little hole in my clutch cover. About the size of a #2 pencil lead. Guess what if you deflect your brake pedal straight into the cover the inside tooth on the top of the brake pedal lines up perfect. The pedal didn't bend permenantly it must have deflected in when I hit a rock or something and punched a hole in it. Bob Carlson at Free State Cycle recommended grinding it off when I went in to get a new cover. Sounds like a hell of an idea to me. Just thought you may want to know. I didn't loose all my Tranny oil and it didn't appear to be contaminated so I think everything is OK. I will find out at Carbondale this weekend. Had to put new seals in both front forks also. Should have followed everyones advise and put Seal Savers on to begin with
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
cut and paste from local harescramble forum

Just a heads up for all you Honda 450 riders. When servicing my bike after the Blackjack race I found a perfect little hole in my clutch cover. About the size of a #2 pencil lead. Guess what if you deflect your brake pedal straight into the cover the inside tooth on the top of the brake pedal lines up perfect. The pedal didn't bend permenantly it must have deflected in when I hit a rock or something and punched a hole in it. Bob Carlson at Free State Cycle recommended grinding it off when I went in to get a new cover. Sounds like a hell of an idea to me. Just thought you may want to know. I didn't loose all my Tranny oil and it didn't appear to be contaminated so I think everything is OK. I will find out at Carbondale this weekend. Had to put new seals in both front forks also. Should have followed everyones advise and put Seal Savers on to begin with

Thanks, I'm gonna check that out when I get home.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Wizzo, great bike as always!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Pics are 6 months old.

There's a few more scratches on it now

(and one more win under it's belt)

WIZZO
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#11]
well we se your bikes so where do you guys ride?

I bobble through the trails at Belfair...Lookin fer new places
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Mostly private land (good thing about being a farm kid)....and another piece of real estate that is not what many would call "legal".

Other than that, we have a sand blowout outside of town (legal spot, and I know the owner) that is fun.

100ft hillclimbs that are awesome when you hit them at 4th gear pinned at the bottom.......and hold it on to the top

No pics of anything, though.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Honda XR junkie here...  No pics though.   Watch Dust to Glory if you don't have it...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Heres a pic of the new tires & lift kit I just put on my quad

Ground clearance!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top