Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 12:37:08 PM EDT
I am looking for a new digital camera.  I have narrowed my choices to the Canon a95 or the Canon Elph S410.  I want either a 4 or 5mp camera.  Anyone with these cameras please give advice.  thanks
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one of the models you listed, but I do have a Canon (s200 ELPH)

Neat little camera.  Takes good pictures and is very durable.  

But the ONE thing that annoys the living FÜCK out of me is: you push the button down lightly to get it to focus, right?  Then you push it until it should click and take the picture, right?  WRONG.  You hold it and wait for the beep.   And you wait.  And you wait.  Then maybe 3 seconds later BEEP!  Well shit, you done moved and now the picture is blurry.  

My brother in law's Canon (newer model, not an ELPH... can't remember what model he has)  does the SAME DAMN THING.  

Annoys the living piss out of me.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top