Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2001 4:02:46 PM EDT
hehehe the one time of the year I look forward to.. and the best part is I got 3 tags.. oh how I love deer camp. talk at you guys on monday
Gary
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Deer season opens in AL also you said you had 3 tags we can kill one a day and during doe season two a day but only one buck a day and we have 45 days of doe season this year our season is as follows nov 17 till dec 31 buck or doe jan 1 till jan 15 bucks only jan 16 till jan 30 black powder season bucks or does no scopes allowed I hunt on my on land so I dont have a deer camp to go to .
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, about the grammer.We do not use tags in AL. during doe season we can take one doe and one buck per day. Thats Nov.17 to Dec. 31,and after that bucks only untill Jan.15 then black powder season no scopes bucks or does untill Jan.30    Also this season changes for different parts of the state .Two counties south of me doe season runs Nov.17 to Jan.15 and in some counties they dont have a doe season at all.
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/16/2001 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a nice place to live .I live in Randolph county AL it's about 110 miles south west of Atlanta Ga on the state line .Get out your map find I20 going thru AL. where it crosses the AL GA line due south about 40 miles.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top