Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 10:33:02 PM EDT

I don't give a fuck 'cause I just don't give a fuck.

All kinds of shit bogging down at work, whaa-waa-waa at least I have a job yeah-yeah whatthefuckever. Still have to deal with crap from fucking incompetent braindonors all the time. I mean, would it KILL someone to NOT fuck up the fucking payroll for at least ONE full payperiod?

Damn frickin truck - I put over $5,000 into it just this year - I'm fucking buying it all over again.  Damn fucking moneypit on wheels.

So Thursday I finally went to the oral surgeon for a "crown-lengthening procedure" that I've been dreading for two months and I'm hoping insurance will cover for $750. In the procedure, they basically had to lower the gumline (carve it down) around two teeth so they can put a crown on because the tooth cracked off at the gumline. So my mouth feels like shit and as a little consolation prize, the oral surgeon nicked my lingual nerve while injecting the novacaine and so I STILL have no feeling in half my tongue for going on five days now.  He says as long as I have a little tingling at the edge, the feeling in my tongue should come back sometime..... "sometime"... "should".  

Sleeping like shit. Working too much. Eating makes my tongue feel like it's got needles in it. And I STILL have to go and get a new crown put on it - $350 thank-you-sir-may-I-have-another!

FUCK!

AND.... everyfucking time I go online or watch TV or whatever I see "Kerry Lead Over Bush Grows By 3%" or "Voters Continue To Think Kerry's Not A Leftist" or "Illegal Aliens Registering To Vote By The Thousands In Ohio".  

So I'm feeling kinda shitty and everything looks shitty and everything sounds shitty and that's why I have such a shitty attitude about everything.

Alright!?  

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I know about the car thing, I did give up on tying to keep it nice, that saved me money.

Still waiting on raise from June.

Had some stomach pain going on since Saturday

3 hours of sleep every day since Saturday.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:41:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Very sorry to hear of this bullshit coming down on you.

You need to go to the range!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
whaa-waa-waa at least I have a job yeah-yeah whatthefuckever.

At least you have a job.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:44:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet your job pays more then mine
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Then there's those damned nanobots....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#7]
you need a hug, and I feel for with the tongue issue, that must suck
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#8]
When you want to rant about something, follow this algorithm:

1. Go to the "Start" button on the Windows GUI

2. Go to "All Programs>Accessories>Notepad

3. Type your rant in "Notepad" and when you're done, close the program without saving

4. Now, stand up straight, make your right hand into a fist, and strike down upon yourself a terrible "Cock Punch"

5. After picking yourself up off of the ground, wrap your arms around and hug yourself

6 Repeat as necessary
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

???

I hope you weren't referring to me... and if you were... take your amazing 215 posts and go home
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#11]
so hows the weather?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:33:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:38:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I think how Mac puts things would be the sam eway I would, if I was just able to express my feelings through typing better
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:37:11 AM EDT
[#14]
You spent a thou and could have had those things crushed and sucked out!

For another 600 you could have had some new teeth made!

No more teeth problems and you could have teeth that like the stars(come out at night)!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:14:50 AM EDT
[#15]
In that sequence of events, I do not see any range time.

My trigger time is like Yoga for me anymore these days.   The careful breathing, the calming of the body to acquire the target, the trigger control, and the mental concentration to avoid the flinch.  Its like ZEN fo real men!   Get some!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:28:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:29:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I had a friend who was prepared for the Y2K disaster ---

when it did not happen , I swear he went into a depression.

He had to replace it with a religious apocalyptic  end....

I hope that in the unlikely event Bush loses people here do not go into a state of depression ... ???
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Cookie

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top