Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2001 6:36:09 AM EDT
commie news network message boards about the execution "murder" to some of these tree-hugging gore voting morons.

[url]http://community.cnn.com/cgi-bin/WebX?13@@.eef3166/[/url]

Say whatever you like about Europeans, but at least a majority has left the middle age.

Weird country, where you can not buy a beer with 20, but be executed with 17. If America cares about human rights, start in your own country and stop that government killing. It is sickening to have a state do that and puts you guys on a level with the worst places in the world. How ridiculous to kill someone and give him chocolate chip ice cream before. What a weird pattern. And this is supposed to be a nation under God?
-----

Well, Death Chamber is not the only thing that is revolting. In my opinion, Tim was morally tortured. From all we know, he's the worst criminal we'd seen, but it does't give anybody the right to torture him.

Why torture? Well, imagine somebody telling you the day you will die. Exact date and time. What do you think is going to happen in your head? There are people who live struggling with deadly diseases, and everybody knows it's a horrible expierence, because there's no hope to recover. But at least there's a hope to live another year ot two or maybe more.

People in Death Chambers know when they die, and they know they cannot avoid it. It's absolutely beyond my imagination what they can feel at this moment. Some people say: 'Tim got away easy. Not like his victims.' He's gone thru 100 times as worse nightmare than they had. Of course , noone can forget it he initiated all this, so he's the only one to be blamed. Yet, I feel no reason to believe that any crime justifies torturing.
-----
How can any Christian support the death penalty? I've read about the "WWJD" movement. Well, how could anyone read the same New Testament I read and conclude that Jesus would support or encourage the death penalty?

I'm not a pacifist - there may "a time to kill" in certain circumstances - but it just doesn't seem right to calmly take a human life to show that taking life is wrong! Aren't we called to a higher standard?
-----
So now there are 169 dead instead of 168. There are no winners. I truly hope justice was served and the OKC victims and their families have the closure they so richly deserve.

I am sadden that we as a Nation that is concerned about the treatment of humans in OTHER countries, make it a practice to condem those of our own country to death. There MUST be a better and productive way to allow those that break the law pay for their crimes
-----
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2001 6:39:41 AM EDT
[#1]
~Rest in Peace Timothy~ love you
-----

Has anyone taken note of the fact that the place where McVeigh learned the concepts of "acceptable losses" and "collateral damage" was in the U.S. military? He caught this disease, he didn't invent it. We indoctrinate impressionable young people with diseased attitudes, then blame them if they use it against us.
-----
Did anyone see the "Death Chamber" on the news? I was sickened by it. I was trying to think about why I found it so disturbing, and then I realized..."death chamber" is something I associate with Nazi concentration camps, not a place in Indiana. We, as Americans, just cannot be proud of this procedure. It's revolting.

-----
Congratulations medieval America!

You have once again demonstrated to the world what a bloodthirsty people you are! And I am quite sure that alot of people made alot of money on Mr McVeigh's death (murder). Congratulations medieval America!!
View Quote

Remember these delusional folks ARE the future of our country. There is a minority of cnn.com poster who do have their heads screwed on right.

As a non-American I just want to thank the Americans for putting this vicious maniac to death.

If the insecure Europeans want to vent against America go ahead and let them.

Perhaps from now on -- instead of executing your murderers -- just send them over to Europe -- they love murderers
-----

I believe that Timothy McViegh's execution was a GREAT thing but he got off way to easy. My thought on the matter is that he should of died a long drawn out death or maybe just a gun shot to the head. If I were one of the federal agents that had the guard him I would have a tough time doing so knowing that he has no remorse what so ever. Yes, I also belive that closure for most of the families happened today because he no longer is alive to breath air that is meant for good people of this world. Now the children and adult that died in the bombing can rest at peace knowing that he is no longer on this earth to hurt anyone else
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2001 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I belive in capital punishment.  I have to take pause though when a government that I wholeheartedly distrust is given the responsibility to take the life of an American citizen.  

Do we really want the same government that gave us Ruby Ridge, Waco, the AW Ban, the IRS, the ATF, etc... deciding when to take the life of a citizen?

I am not trying to make an argument against the death penalty.  I am trying to open some peoples eyes.  The same government most of us curse is the one we want to decide when to take the life of a "criminal" (perhaps incidents resulting from project exile like enforcement of firearm "laws" will someday warrant the death penalty).  

The murdering of the innocent children that McVeigh was responsible for warranted the death penalty.  But then again so did the actions at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Be careful for what you wish for...it may come true.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I belive in capital punishment.  I have to take pause though when a government that I wholeheartedly distrust is given the responsibility to take the life of an American citizen.  

Do we really want the same government that gave us Ruby Ridge, Waco, the AW Ban, the IRS, the ATF, etc... deciding when to take the life of a citizen?

I am not trying to make an argument against the death penalty.  I am trying to open some peoples eyes.  The same government most of us curse is the one we want to decide when to take the life of a "criminal" (perhaps incidents resulting from project exile like enforcement of firearm "laws" will someday warrant the death penalty).  

The murdering of the innocent children that McVeigh was responsible for warranted the death penalty.  But then again so did the actions at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

View Quote

Seconded.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 7:15:04 AM EDT
[#4]
[sleep]What else is new this morning...?  I am so tired of everyone in Europe and everywhere else telling us how "bad" we are.

"Well, how could anyone read the same New Testament I read and conclude that Jesus would support or encourage the death penalty?"

Perhaps some of these "Biblical scholars" should read the Old Testament for handling instructions for killers.  I didn't see anything in the new that sets those instructions aside.

"Remember these delusional folks ARE the future of our country."

Example 1A for why this country has NO future...  These "world citizens" are ripe for what is coming.

Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:19:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Example 1A for why this country has NO future...  These "world citizens" are ripe for what is coming.
View Quote

If you feel this way why not turn in your weapons now?  I am not a "world citizen".  I am a North Carolina citizen and a citizen in the Republic of The United States of America.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#6]
"If you feel this way why not turn in your weapons now?"

Nah...  I'll just leave all but one resting quietly in the ground in various locations.

Matter of fact, I am getting ready to add a DSA SA58 to the "underground collection".

May I suggest the book Civil War 2 by Thomas Chittum for a look at the forthcoming "fun and games" coming soon for you and me?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I am up in the air with capital punishment. I do believe people should be put to death for certain crimes. It's the courts that bug me. If one could guarantee every person would get a competent and equal defense attorney then...OK! It's just that not everyone gets a competent/equal defense. Hell O.J. got off and he was as guilty as sin if you ask me but then again he could afford the best. You can't tell me a homeless bum, who got a court appointed attorney, would have gotten the same equality and competency of defense that OJ did. See my dilemma?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
May I suggest the book Civil War 2 by Thomas Chittum for a look at the forthcoming "fun and games" coming soon for you and me?
View Quote

Funny you should mention this title, I've already ordered it from Amazon.com and it is currently out of stock.  I'll probably be waiting for several weeks.  You might want to read: [i]Patriots: Surviving The Coming Collapse[/i] by James W. Rawles
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The same government most of us curse is the one we want to decide when to take the life of a "criminal" (perhaps incidents resulting from project exile like enforcement of firearm "laws" will someday warrant the death penalty). . .

View Quote

CNN's boards make me ill literally. The amount of liberal bullsh*t going on is disgusting. As to your point above: I can easily foresee these lib scum 'anti-death-penalty' types wholeheartedly supporting it in the near future -- as long as it's applied to 'hate crimes', 'patriots', 'gun-nuts', 'constitutionalists', 'anti-NWO types', 'right-wingers'. The libs will be begging to be the ones pushing the plunger on the injection.

Just watch 'em change their views on the DP if they ever completely take over this country
< /rant > [%(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top