Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2002 7:45:27 PM EDT
im thinking about an M4 upper from JT. they are 330 plus shipping. that is without b/bc/ch. that is an extra 140. so were at 470. for $474 i can buy their whole kit. i would have extra fire contol parts and a newer car stock. that seams like the way. is thier somewhere better to get an M4 upper?
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Matt,

Have you checked into buying a Bushmaster?  

I just received my M4A3 upper today.  Fitted bolt and bolt carrier, removable "carry" handle, 14.5" chromed-lined barrel with a Phantom Flash Suppressor installed.  Flawless finish, as well.

Looks great on my lower, for just about $670.

Link Posted: 3/26/2002 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
yah, i have looked at bushy. fact of it is, i aint exactally rollin in cash. the responsable thing would be not to buy an M4 upper at all, but thats just no fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top