Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2003 5:19:49 AM EDT
I bent a wheel on my car, its a 18" TSW Hockenheim R ,ormaly I would buy a new one but they are discontinued, So I cant buy a new one.

I know there is alot of WA state folks here, any repair shops that can take the small bend out?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top