Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2001 6:32:51 AM EDT
hey out there all you experts, i just ordered an upper from drof06, so i wont bee needing my factory post ban 20" hbar upper with bolt and carrier, how much are these going for, or should i not even try to sell it because no one would want it.....please educate me thanks

[-=(_)=-] bin laden here we come!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]
If its a complete factory upper receiver complete with bolt and carrier I would think it would be in the $400-$500 area. Is it a Colt upper? They do tend to fetch a few dollars more.

Just wanted to add that if you browse the "Parts for Sale" Forum and see what other uppers have sold for it will give you an idea of its worth.
I wouldn't even be surprised if you get a few emails from people reading this post.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll take your complete 20" HBAR upper off of your hands for $100 plus shipping if you wanna sell right away

LilRhody
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]
hey lilrhody,

wriiiiiiiight!!!!! sure thing, and the taliban really doesnt know where bin laden is!!!!!!!

[-=(_)=-] bin laden here we come!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top