User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 2:14:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:17:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:21:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I think some forget just how evil he really was.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:25:02 AM EDT
[#3]
It's bad when 2+ years after he died, many staffers and aids thought it was a test to see their loyalty.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:27:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't forget the revisionists. Scumbags I say they are...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:27:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I often cite the abuses of totalitarian regimes in my ArgueBook discussions with gun-grabbers.

I learned a fun new word, the other day.

"Holodomor."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Best,
JBR
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
B-29 bombers over Moscow immediately after the war. I'm not talking conventional ordnance  either.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:55:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

B-29 bombers over Moscow immediately after the war. I'm not talking conventional ordnance  either.
View Quote

Probably, Patton felt that we fucked over the Eastern European nations by letting the communist scum keep those territories.

We should've just told Stalin to free those territories or face the wrath of the western world against the ass-backwards commies.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:18:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Probably, Patton felt that we fucked over the Eastern European nations by letting the communist scum keep those territories.

We should've just told Stalin to free those territories or face the wrath of the western world against the ass-backwards commies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. There were millions of battle hardened troops in Europe at that time. I think we could have and should have destroyed the Soviet Army (bloody as it may be), while at the same time, use nuclear weapons in Russia and be done with it, once and for all.

Look at decades that followed with all the shit our people have put up with because of the Soviet Union.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#9]

NONE of which would have helped.

In the early to mid 1960s, I was in grade school just 2 blocks from my house. The main airport was to the north; to the south, a major refinery, and to the east, a ton of industry, including lots of defense-related industry.

Ground Zero would have been my grade school.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:01:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

we probably would have killed fewer Soviets than Stalin.

ETA: and we'd still have donkey shows and gambling in Havana.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#11]
American communists attacking a demonstration of Ukrainians protesting against Stalins genocide

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
American communists attacking a demonstration of Ukrainians protesting against Stalins genocide

http://romaninukraine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/CommunistsattackingaparadeofUkrainiansinChicagoDatedDecember1719331.jpg
View Quote

I've never cried when a communist died.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://romaninukraine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/CommunistsattackingaparadeofUkrainiansinChicagoDatedDecember1719331.jpg
View Quote

Do you know when and where this photo was taken?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accoring to Wikipedia:

"American communists attacking a demonstration of Ukrainians against Holodomor, Depression-era Chicago, December 1933"

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Interesting, thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Yep, and we armed Joe's military and took his side to defeat the only stronghold against him and handed over Eastern Europe on a silver platter for him to rule over. What does that say about us?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Think of what could have been avoided had we done that.
Patton was right dammit!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#18]
The vast majority of Russians today disdain Stalin and communism and view communism as being foisted on Russia in a sort of color revolution by Western finance capital with Lenin and Trotsky as it's agents.

Very few within the Bolshevik leadership were Russian and as Solzhenitsyn observed, at the very bottom of the Gulag were Russian nationalists. It is an irony of history that Stalin had to revive Russian nationalism to fend off the German invasion in "The Great Patriotic War" (some see the Nazis as tools of Western finance capital as well).

Thus, Russian nationalism survived and after the war Stalin, a Georgian, was eliminated due to his Bonapartist tendencies.

In Russia today, Putin has instituted with tremendous success a flat tax, the Marxist graduated income tax lives on only in the West. Western finance capital sheltered in off shore Crown Colonies pays no taxes.

And so the wheel turns...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that is why Wild Bill Donavan had Patton murdered. With Truman's aquessence.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Hollywood loves murderers:

Hollywood movers and shakers cozying up to murderous communists is nothing new. Sean Penn is just rehashing the same old, same old.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#21]
That documentary sums up the horror of the Stalin years.

He was a thug that trusted NO ONE completely, including his own family.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I thought the Great Helmsman Chairman Mao, killed more than Stalin.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/08/63/12/08631236f19a21aceb9c244e165036f2.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWDiHC9iGBmSNiFR9xRlILjAS2Y559eLzTTRwJAGHK8P3BO4I6

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9e/e7/ab/9ee7ab92b9508ce510e3e0b0d4c3fd06.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/57/c2/e5/57c2e5677e7eaade5250a21d3cb34003.jpg

NONE of which would have helped.

In the early to mid 1960s, I was in grade school just 2 blocks from my house. The main airport was to the north; to the south, a major refinery, and to the east, a ton of industry, including lots of defense-related industry.

Ground Zero would have been my grade school.
View Quote

The Ruskies had nothing but rusting and poorly manufactured pieces of shit for airplanes and bombers. The only notable example of their air force would be the IL-2 and that's it. They had no air force that could compete with the US and British. We won World War II from the air, who thinks we can't beat the soviets from the air too?

On top of that, they had no nuclear capabilities until '49. We had plenty of time to invade and execute the dictator. Their army was nothing more than conscripted slav farmers, who were STUPIDER than your average citizen of France or England or Germany. Heck, even Poland's people were smarter.

Their tanks, were rusting pieces of manufactured shit, and our tanks would have easily decimated them with our M26 Pershings. The Pershings were designed from the start to go toe-to-toe with Tigers and Panthers and win. Tigers and Panthers would easily decimate Russian mass-manufactured crap tanks until their positions were overwhelmed. Imagine a tank designed to beat the Tigers and Panthers wiping out a column of T-34s and T-44s while being supplanted by British Centurions.

Even when they did have nuclear capabilities, they had no effective means of attacking the US with strategic bombers because they had no bombers that could reach that far, again pieces of shit. The fears of being nuked only came when those commies had the ICBM capabilities.

Then there's also the fact that the USSR only survived because we spread Hitler's forces across Europe. He used to concentrate the bulk of his military in the East until we took the heat off by bombing his industrial centers and harassed his forces in Africa and Italy.

So in the end, had we actually did what Patton wanted, we would have wiped the floor with the Soviets, had Stalin hanging from a noose for his crimes against humanity, and lived in a world where only the United States of America were the prime superpower and all the wars in the Cold War would have never existed. Imagine now that the Korean War, the Vietnam war, and so on never happened at all since we eliminated the main cause.

By the time Mao came into power, china would lose faith in the godless communist system since the forces of Democracy and Freedom single handily wiped out the source of communism.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
...The only notable example of their air force would be the IL-2 and that's it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
...The only notable example of their air force would be the IL-2 and that's it...

Not true at all. The Yak-9 family, for instance, were highly regarded.

...We won World War II from the air, who thinks we can't beat the soviets from the air too...

Even the Strategic Bombing Survey, commissioned by folks with a vested interest in overstating air power, wouldn't go so far as to say that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I thought the Great Helmsman Chairman Mao, killed more than Stalin.
View Quote

Probably because he had more folks to kill.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The vast majority of Russians today disdain Stalin and communism and view communism as being foisted on Russia in a sort of color revolution by Western finance capital with Lenin and Trotsky as it's agents.

Very few within the Bolshevik leadership were Russian and as Solzhenitsyn observed, at the very bottom of the Gulag were Russian nationalists. It is an irony of history that Stalin had to revive Russian nationalism to fend off the German invasion in "The Great Patriotic War" (some see the Nazis as tools of Western finance capital as well).

Thus, Russian nationalism survived and after the war Stalin, a Georgian, was eliminated due to his Bonapartist tendencies.

In Russia today, Putin has instituted with tremendous success a flat tax, the Marxist graduated income tax lives on only in the West. Western finance capital sheltered in off shore Crown Colonies pays no taxes.

View Quote

What did you smoke in your pipe today?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have we found the latest primorski account?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I just started the book "The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II" by Viktor Suvorov.

The author was a Soviet Army officer who served in Military Intelligence, then defected in 1978 to the U.K., where he live to this day.

Hitler's Third Reich lasted 12 years, while Stalin's USSR lasted far longer.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top