Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 10:22:45 AM EDT
"Well........ ummmmmmm ... its hard to explain"

----Movie: MATCHSTICK MEN

in this scene the daughter asks her con artist dad this question. Implication? that only crooks own guns. Am I wrong in assuming this? Watch the movie. What is it with the entertainment industry in circumventing the RIGHT of the American people with distortions and planting seed like this?

Annoys me to no end.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#1]
hollywood is it's own country and has it's own political party. All of which are a bunch of FAGS
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#2]
because they're hella kewl!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#3]
To knock up my wife!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, it is my right to own one if I want tooo.............
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Freedom demands it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I might need it once in my life for 5 seconds, but damnit, I just gotta lug it around until I do and hope I don't.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I stole this from another thread,  I don't know the link to it,  but according to the poster this was a federal officer in a federal building that he personally overheard. It was on the internet so it must be true.  And whether someone actually spoke these words or not I don't know but they ring true to me and more or less sum up how I feel about carrying......

"I don't see how you can possibly WANT to go around unarmed? If another officer in this office were to go psycho on us at this moment and start shooting everyone in sight I know exactly what I would do! What would you be able to do besides shitting your pants and taking a bullet to the head while begging for your pathetic life. You need to think before opening your mouth and spewing self absorbed media inspired drivle, taking responsability for your own safety and actions is the sign of a grown adult. I am really sick of people expecting law enforcement officers to be their mommies. Everyone that thinks like you deserves to have every freedom and God given right that American soldiers have died for taken from them. Do us all a favor and move to China, you'll fit right in with all the sheeple!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top