Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 4:23:58 PM EDT
Yepper...thats another winner from ole Flipper.

I can see millions of Americans changing their minds this very day.

Is John F. Kerry worse than Dukaki???
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, this from "F" stands for "Flipper."
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It's turning into "Throw every piece of shit we can at the wall and SOMETHING has to stick, doesn't it?!?"

I really hope this assclown implodes.  The Dems will be frantic to "reinvent" themselves again.  Last time they did this they nearly slid off the left side of the cliff.  They've painted themselves so far into a corner with the "right is EVIL" mantra that they CAN'T move back to center without making all the hard-core DUh types start drinking Kool-Aid.

Looks like a "no win" situation to me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's turning into "Throw every piece of shit we can at the wall and SOMETHING has to stick, doesn't it?!?"

I really hope this assclown implodes.  The Dems will be frantic to "reinvent" themselves again.  Last time they did this they nearly slid off the left side of the cliff.  They've painted themselves so far into a corner with the "right is EVIL" mantra that they CAN'T move back to center without making all the hard-core DUh types start drinking Kool-Aid.

Good...no-win for Kerry...landslide victory for Bush!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It's looking more and more like train wreck in progress...can you imagine the Clintonista mafia with the bleeding heart eco-nuts BOTH running the campaign. Guaranteed fight gonna happen.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#6]
If anybody is keeping count, Kerry has announced that today he is AGAINST the war.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Every time I see Kerry, I think to myself:
"M-O-O-N spells MOON" (Tom Cullen)
You must have read or seen "The Stand" to understand this, but basically,
he reminds me of a dumb guy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#8]
You know, I think I am noticing that the media is sensing that JFK is fighting an uphill battle.

Just a gut feeling.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You know, I think I am noticing that the media is sensing that JFK is fighting an uphill battle.

Just a gut feeling.

Dang it, Wobblin-Goblin, why did you take John's name for your own? Shame on you.
Anybody knows it's a natural for him, so it must be his. Give it up, I say.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Just saw a clip on tonights news with Kerry skeet shooting but saying he does NOT support the NRA and these AR-15's have no place on American streets.  I'm a Christian,but I'm having a hard time controling my language right now...think I'll sign off now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Just saw a clip on tonights news with Kerry skeet shooting but saying he does NOT support the NRA and these AR-15's have no place on American streets.  I'm a Christian,but I'm having a hard time controling my language right now...think I'll sign off now.

I wonder, if he accidently happened to hit anything, if he was going to show he is a real sportsman and eat the birds he shot....  I'm pretty sure the NRA is all broken up by his comments.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I tried to get a screenshot from T1 of the scene where Arnold says "wrong" when the gunshop guy tells him he can't load the shotgun, but my dvd software won't actually capture when I click the button
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I gotcher "W" RIGHT here!

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought it stood for "Woop ass" as in "Bush is going to open a can of Woop ass on Kerry come November."
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Bush:  "Kerry has promised to raise taxes if he becomes president, he has supported the war but not supported funding for the war, he has attacked me for supporting the war even though he sometimes supports it, he wants to do everything through the UN no matter how important something is to our national security, etc. etc."

Kerry:  "W is for wrong!  I fought in Veitnam!  Whaaaaa!"
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Yes, this from "F" stands for "Flipper."

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder how much it would cost to mail a pair to J Effin K?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Is John F. Kerry worse than Dukaki???

lets all hope....and pray.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:44:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Kerry is Dukakis without the brains, and Mondale without the integrity.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Ya know, I'm really getting tired of this fuck with bad hair who pretends to be a Senator. I CAN'T WAIT for Bush to win in a landslide over this fucking imposter.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Kerry is Dukakis without the brains, and Mondale without the integrity.

GunLvr

I always thought he was Gore without the personality
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I gotcher "W" RIGHT here!

www.thoseshirts.com/images/donkey500.jpg

Now THAT is CLASSIC!

ETA: You know, if we keep calling Kery "Flipper", don't be surprised if he comes back with a claim he was a Navy SEAL in Vietnam.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top