Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 12:56:48 PM EDT
I just got done watching the movie "The Ring Two" and I'm wondering what was the deal with the marbles? I first noticed the dude at the antique fair with a tent for marbles, then the crazy lady at the mental hospital had some marbles, and then there was another scene where someone had a jar of marbles on their desk.

So what was the signifigance of the marbles?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:00:55 PM EDT
you have lost yours.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:11:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By IBU-14_Gunner:
I just got done watching the movie "The Ring Two" and I'm wondering what was the deal with the marbles? I first noticed the dude at the antique fair with a tent for marbles, then the crazy lady at the mental hospital had some marbles, and then there was another scene where someone had a jar of marbles on their desk.

So what was the signifigance of the marbles?

Ran out of money to buy new props??

Seriously, that movie was terrible especially compared to the first one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:40:29 PM EDT
that was the wort fucking movie I have ever see. It was painful to watch it was so bad. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a -7. But I really liked the first one. To this day all I have to say to my wife is remember that movie, "The Ring" and she freaks out. She can't sleep for a week

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:46:09 PM EDT
Marbles? WTF - What's with the deer?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:49:06 PM EDT
Figures. I've bought exactly one DVD in my life. Two weeks ago. Yep, The Ring Two. Is there a Flintstones DVD yet. That's what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:51:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stosh333:
Marbles? WTF - What's with the deer?

yeah, WTF with the deer?

Don't forget, WTF witht the marbles too!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:19:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/19/2005 3:19:45 PM EDT by StinkFoot]

Originally Posted By jmzd4:
that was the wort fucking movie I have ever see. It was painful to watch it was so bad. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a -7. But I really liked the first one. To this day all I have to say to my wife is remember that movie, "The Ring" and she freaks out. She can't sleep for a week

Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.

I watched the first 15 minutes and then slowly started fast forwarding ... 2x speed ... Humm Still sux .... How about 4x speed? .... Wow!!! still really suck ass.. how about 8x speed? ... Yep ... Still sucks ... 16x speed ... I look over and my wife's face is twisted in that creepy face the dead people in the movie get. What a piece of crap!!!!!

If I was at the movies I would have asked for my money back ... Luckily I had just borrowed it from the neighbors. They also let me borrow 'Monster-in-law' starring Jane Fonda, which was a horrible peice of crap, but still better than "Ring Two".

Did I mention it was bad?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:23:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By StinkFoot:

Originally Posted By jmzd4:

Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.

I watched the first 15 minutes and then slowly started fast forwarding ... 2x speed ... Humm Still sux .... How about 4x speed? .... Wow!!! still really suck ass.. how about 8x speed? ... Yep ... Still sucks ... 16x speed ... I look over and my wife's face is twisted in that creepy face the dead people in the movie get. What a piece of crap!!!!!

If I was at the movies I would have asked for my money back ... Luckily I had just borrowed it from the neighbors. They also let me borrow 'Monster-in-law' starring Jane Fonda, which was a horrible peice of crap, but still better than "Ring Two".

Did I mention it was bad?

Ok, OK, you all think it was a bad movie. But what about the damn MARBLES? lol

Damn, if I was asking about an AR bolt carrier assembly that was seen sitting in various scenes in the movie, this thread would be like 10 pages long! lol

WHAT ABOUT THE MARBLES?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:32:36 PM EDT
FUCK THE MARBLES

IT WAS A BAD MOVIE
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:38:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:40:49 PM EDT
Bad Flick
Top Top