Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 12:56:48 PM EDT
I just got done watching the movie "The Ring Two" and I'm wondering what was the deal with the marbles?  I first noticed the dude at the antique fair with a tent for marbles, then the crazy lady at the mental hospital had some marbles, and then there was another scene where someone had a jar of marbles on their desk.

So what was the signifigance of the marbles?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#1]
you have lost yours.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just got done watching the movie "The Ring Two" and I'm wondering what was the deal with the marbles?  I first noticed the dude at the antique fair with a tent for marbles, then the crazy lady at the mental hospital had some marbles, and then there was another scene where someone had a jar of marbles on their desk.

So what was the signifigance of the marbles?

Ran out of money to buy new props??

Seriously, that movie was terrible especially compared to the first one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
that was the wort fucking movie I have ever see. It was painful to watch it was so bad. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a -7. But I really liked the first one. To this day all I have to say to my wife is remember that movie, "The Ring" and she freaks out. She can't sleep for a week

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Marbles? WTF - What's with the deer?  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Figures. I've bought exactly one DVD in my life.  Two weeks ago.   Yep, The Ring Two.  Is there a Flintstones DVD yet.  That's what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Marbles? WTF - What's with the deer?  

yeah,  WTF with the deer?

Don't forget, WTF witht the marbles too!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
that was the wort fucking movie I have ever see. It was painful to watch it was so bad. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a -7. But I really liked the first one. To this day all I have to say to my wife is remember that movie, "The Ring" and she freaks out. She can't sleep for a week

Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.

I watched the first 15 minutes and then slowly started fast forwarding ...  2x speed ... Humm Still sux .... How about 4x speed? .... Wow!!! still really suck ass.. how about 8x speed? ...  Yep ... Still sucks  ...  16x speed ... I look over and my wife's face is twisted in that creepy face the dead people in the movie get.  What a piece of crap!!!!!

If I was at the movies I would have asked for my money back ...  Luckily I had just borrowed it from the neighbors.  They also let me borrow 'Monster-in-law' starring Jane Fonda, which was a horrible peice of crap, but still better than "Ring Two".

Did I mention it was bad?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.

I watched the first 15 minutes and then slowly started fast forwarding ...  2x speed ... Humm Still sux .... How about 4x speed? .... Wow!!! still really suck ass.. how about 8x speed? ...  Yep ... Still sucks  ...  16x speed ... I look over and my wife's face is twisted in that creepy face the dead people in the movie get.  What a piece of crap!!!!!

If I was at the movies I would have asked for my money back ...  Luckily I had just borrowed it from the neighbors.  They also let me borrow 'Monster-in-law' starring Jane Fonda, which was a horrible peice of crap, but still better than "Ring Two".

Did I mention it was bad?

Ok, OK, you all think it was a bad movie.  But what about the damn MARBLES?  lol

Damn, if I was asking about an AR bolt carrier assembly that was seen sitting in various scenes in the movie, this thread would be like 10 pages long!  lol

WHAT ABOUT THE MARBLES?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
FUCK THE MARBLES

IT WAS A BAD MOVIE
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Bad Flick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top