Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/13/2005 10:16:30 AM EDT
Shopping with the wife last nite at Kohl's and they had the Monty Python Tee shirt of the "Black knight" armless and legless with the caption "It's just a flesh Wound" across it. HAD to buy it, also got a "I got this gun for my wife, best trade I made all day" too bad it was not an AR. Actually she got that one for me. I still like a good t shirt even at my age.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:17:27 AM EDT
you shop at kohls?

fag
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:24:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:
you shop at kohls?

fag

I will give him a certain amount of lee way on that one and say that the wife dragged him along on the way home from a movie......

But, you should have left out the where part.........
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:24:26 AM EDT
For the ignant, what's a Kohl? Is it a department chain?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:33:28 AM EDT
Chain store, if you saw my wife you might STFU. At 44 she still has a bod that'll make the high school girls cover their fat asses in shame and the soccer moms put on a coat in 90+ temps. Besides we went out to Lonestar afterwards and chowed on Cajun blackened 18OZ ribeye steaks. And, I kid you not, some hot blond sitting next to us walked up to her after they were done and told her [wife] she had beautiful eyes. My wife was not appreciative that I piped up and said "maybe she wants a 3some". I however, thought it was funny. [at least at the time]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:36:00 AM EDT
I really dont give a rats ass if your wife is a supermodel or if she's a standard issue walmart land whale.

this is what is important

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:36:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By fxntime:
Chain store, if you saw my wife you might STFU. At 44 she still has a bod that'll make the high school girls cover their fat asses in shame and the soccer moms put on a coat in 90+ temps. Besides we went out to Lonestar afterwards and chowed on Cajun blackened 18OZ ribeye steaks. And, I kid you not, some hot blond sitting next to us walked up to her after they were done and told her [wife] she had beautiful eyes. My wife was not appreciative that I piped up and said "maybe she wants a 3some". I however, thought it was funny. [at least at the time]

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:42:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By fxntime:

We don’t believe you............. Show us pictures!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:45:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:
I really dont give a rats ass if your wife is a supermodel or if she's a standard issue walmart land whale.

this is what is important

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

I was NOT taking what you said seriously But, I don't mind being seen with her either. Any woman that'll gut deer, filet fish with the best of them, bass fish, shoot, bowhunt, she's a great stepwife to the kids and still weighs 108, AND puts up with MY conservative butt, [which is not easy] is worth getting dragged around with.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:50:13 AM EDT
Okay coolcoolcool................. Let's get back to the pics...........
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:01:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dru:
Okay coolcoolcool................. Let's get back to the pics...........

If I posted pics of her it would remind those less fortunate what dreery dull lives they live. I do not want to be responsible for mass suicides. AND she is a Polack [that what SHE calls herself] and can COOK and bake. Glad I took her out of the outskirts of Chicago, ILL, and back to a somewhat sane state minus Detroit.
Top Top