Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 10:16:30 AM EDT
Shopping with the wife last nite at Kohl's and they had the Monty Python Tee shirt of the "Black knight" armless and legless with the caption "It's just a flesh Wound" across it. HAD to buy it, also got a "I got this gun for my wife, best trade I made all day" too bad it was not an AR. Actually she got that one for me. I still like a good t shirt even at my age.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#1]
you shop at kohls?

fag
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you shop at kohls?

fag

I will give him a certain amount of lee way on that one and say that the wife dragged him along on the way home from a movie......

But, you should have left out the where part.........
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#3]
For the ignant, what's a Kohl?  Is it a department chain?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Chain store, if you saw my wife you might STFU. At 44 she still has a bod that'll make the high school girls cover  their fat asses in shame and the soccer moms put on a coat in 90+ temps. Besides we went out to Lonestar afterwards and chowed on Cajun blackened 18OZ ribeye steaks. And, I kid you not, some hot blond sitting next to us walked up to her after they were done and told her [wife] she had beautiful eyes. My wife was not appreciative that I piped up and said "maybe she wants a 3some". I however, thought it was funny. [at least at the time]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I really dont give a rats ass if your wife is a supermodel or if she's a standard issue walmart land whale.

this is what is important

joke    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Chain store, if you saw my wife you might STFU. At 44 she still has a bod that'll make the high school girls cover  their fat asses in shame and the soccer moms put on a coat in 90+ temps. Besides we went out to Lonestar afterwards and chowed on Cajun blackened 18OZ ribeye steaks. And, I kid you not, some hot blond sitting next to us walked up to her after they were done and told her [wife] she had beautiful eyes. My wife was not appreciative that I piped up and said "maybe she wants a 3some". I however, thought it was funny. [at least at the time]

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We don’t believe you............. Show us pictures!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:45:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I really dont give a rats ass if your wife is a supermodel or if she's a standard issue walmart land whale.

this is what is important

joke    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

I was NOT taking what you said seriously But, I don't mind being seen with her either. Any woman that'll gut deer, filet fish with the best of them,  bass fish, shoot, bowhunt, she's a great stepwife to the kids and still weighs 108, AND puts up with MY conservative butt, [which is not easy] is worth getting dragged around with.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Okay coolcoolcool................. Let's get back to the pics...........
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Okay coolcoolcool................. Let's get back to the pics...........

If I posted pics of her it would remind those less fortunate what dreery dull lives they live. I do not want to be responsible for mass suicides. AND she is a Polack [that what SHE calls herself] and can COOK and bake. Glad I took her out of the outskirts of Chicago, ILL, and back to a somewhat sane state minus Detroit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top