Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 10:05:41 PM EDT
I've been listening to Bob Grant for about 12 years. Every single conservative talk show host owes their career to Bob Grant. His genius will heard for the last time on Friday Jan 13th at 4:00 pm Eastern time:
www.wor710.com/

I've learned more listening to Bob Grant than from all the other talk show hosts combined.
Even those regular callers to his show were the most informed listeners of any talk show.
Of course, there were the callers like George the Athiest , Shem, and that one guy that always made the horn-noise and hung up, that brought out the best in Bob: his funny come-back lines.

So all you gabbones and spacheems have one more chance to hear him tomorrow.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Opinions vary on the subject of Grant. When I quit listening to him some years ago, he was no friend of RKBA.
FWIW
YMMV
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats on your mind tonight 'eh?

I miss listening to Bob. Made getting stuck in traffic a little easier to handle.

Let's be heard!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I listened to Mr. Grant all the time when I lived in NY...since I moved here I haven't.

Like him or not he has talent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top