Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2001 4:55:35 PM EDT
I looked at a lot of the new guns and I find they keep making their own logo's and warnings take up more and more surface of the gun and this is not including custom parts. Warnings are just plain ugly to have over the gun, the thing comes with a manual for a reason.
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#1]
And every letter they cut into the side of the gun adds to production cost. Not having the warning there would cost more. Reminds me of claymore mines. They actually have "This side toward enemy" on them. Seems blatantly obvious to me which side to face toward the enemy and I can't help but think if you can't figure out which way to face the damn thing you shouldn't use it. But there it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top