Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:21:23 PM EDT
since NOBODY has been able to answer this for me so far, i'll give you girls a go at it.................

on RRA uppers................................are the "LE compensators" pinned on or threaded?  i ask because i'd like a RRA upper but i don't want that ugly sonofabitch on the end of my rifle, i want an A1 FS...................................

carry on
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
on ARFCOM, in GD, NOBODY can answer this question?!?!?!

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a suggestion...

E-mail/Call RRA and ask them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here's a suggestion...

which would take time, im counting on the combined knowledge of arfcom to answer me TODAY
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What??!!? You actually think we discuss guns on ARFCOM? Ask any of us a spider question or even a snake questions and we will nail it!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's a suggestion...

which would take time, im counting on the combined knowledge of arfcom to answer me TODAY

Impatient ass.

Like you're gonna buy an upper tonight anyway.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't answer your question, but I'm just floored that nobody else can either....this ain't right.

<---feels your pain.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's a suggestion...

Impatient ass.

RRAs has a website ya know..................so if the question is answered to my satisfaction...................you hide and fucking watch me
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Cuz it's  RRA, not a Bushy.
Now that will get some flames
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's a suggestion...

Impatient ass.

RRAs has a website ya know..................so if the question is answered to my satisfaction...................you hide and fucking watch me

LOL...

Man, just wait and call them in the morning.  You won't get the upper any faster since Monday is a holiday and will fuck your delivery time either way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top