Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2003 7:34:08 PM EDT
to get another pistol that is. when i was a youngin' i ended up selling all my guns to pay the bills, that included a 9mm uzi pistol, 357 s&w distinguished combat magnum (a 629 i think),and a .44mag desert chicken.
i've been back into firearms for about 3 years now, and after 18 long gun purchases, i finally scored a pistol. it's a 1958 argentine colt systema 27.  
haven't shot it yet, no case for it yet, not a clue in the world how to carry concealed with summertime clothing.
ups to my door, god i love that c&r. i put a replacement spring kit in it, and a new barrel so i can keep the serialled one that came with it in good shape.
i'm glad that it's black, my collection has too much wood in it.
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=13811[/img]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=13812[/img]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:42:43 PM EDT
[#1]
C&R must be pretty sweet... I'm getting jealous now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Who did you get it from?  I'm just starting to get into pistols with my C&R after aquiring every rifle on the planet!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]
$351 to my door from southern ohio gun.they got it from jld, so you may save a couple if through them. made in argentina on colt equipment with colt factory reps to oversee the production,and it comes stamped "colt".
i've taken too much ribbing at the vermont shoots for not having a handgun, i finally broke down. there are plenty of c&r handguns out there,i just wanted a colt .45 for some reason.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]

I was about to say "took ya 14 years and you finally got laid... "  ah well.. so much for the punch line... :)

Nice pistola :)
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I think there was a short Collectibles article in this month's issue of Guns & Ammo about the Argentine. Check it out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:22:15 PM EDT
[#6]
That is pretty damn sweet!   I have been considering one myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top