Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 4:35:03 PM EDT
went to the range with ggllggll, my wife, and his girlfriend today.  had a giant stuffed frog and a huge stuffed peacock with a gatorade bottle of tannerite in each.  stuffing went everywhere.  too bad no video this time,  but last time we caught so much crap from everone about the mess we made at the JUNK YARD that you'll just have to use your immagination.  we also "disposed" of an old refridgerator and lawnmower.

ggllggll brought his 1919, an uzi, and a little MAC.  i hadn't fired a 1919 before, it was awesome.  i brought a g3, maadi ak, and my M4. needless to say we destroyed a lot of junk.

guys kept showing up with their hunting rifles for about 10 minutes and leaving.  either we were making too much noise or they just wanted to do the "3 rounds before hunting season" sight in.  although we did make a couple of other guys about shit when they saw the frog blowup.  

all, in all, it was a great day out shooting.  my M4 was having trouble but i havent cleaned it in about 1000 rounds now.  guess i should do that.  the cases were comming out black with sticky carbon.  more than a few FTF.  oh, well,  i just built it and it is still a work in progress.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top