Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2001 4:53:04 AM EDT
I'm flying into Phoenix Friday evening and will be there for the next 2 weeks for surgery, so I figured I'd bring along the "2002 LEGP" prototype.

I was hoping that someone could quickly take the bull by the horns and organize a desert shoot for this Saturday, so we all could get some trigger time on this rifle. We had it at the big Ohio Bulletfest, but I was to busy blowing shit up, and never got to shoot the damn thing.

If anyone IS interested in getting together, please let your intentions be known here: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=42886[/url]

The Phoenix/Scottsdale/Mesa areas outrank the rest of the country in the number of LEGP's sold, lets get together and you'll get to see what's cooking for next year... Your opinions and final input towards this rifle DO matter!

[b]I'll be staying in Carefree and Cave Creek.[/b]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got off the phone with Jimmybcool, and he has taken over the organization of this... Everyone will be meeting up at 8:00am at Harolds Restaurant in Cave Creek.

We'll be shooting out near Bartlett Lake, in a public area.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

* I'll definately be bringing the 2002 LEGP, my new 308 police sniper rifle, and a couple of handguns.  James has a brand new AR10-T to try out as well.
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 5:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell Yes it is hot here! And don't but that dry heat B.S., not even for a minute!  I have been here in Phoenix for 23 years and you DO NOT "get used to it".  Drink lots of water before and while you are out, thats the way to survive.  Best to just stay inside until mid September unless you got to be out.  But a man has to go shooting, even in the Desert in the Summer.  Might be nice to meet up with some of you guys, we
ll se if I can swing ovet to Bartlett on Saturday....
BillSP1
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Ill send a message out to all the AZ AR15.comers with this info.  Tim or James- Specifics on location of restaurant?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#5]
topcrest

The specifics are under the thread in LEGP.  I have no clue why it is there, but, it is.

Harolds.  Directions and stuff i n the LEGP forum.

Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top