Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2001 7:24:09 PM EDT
[beer]

To antiUSSA...Matt_S...ARlady...Garryowen...SinistralRifleman...SomeGuyInAHat...TREETOP...JimmyBCool...And Spouses & anti's Brother & Parents !!!

Although my wife wasn't feeling well (Damn, I promised her I wouldn't say because of "That Time of Month"...Oh well [B)] ) I sure did enjoy the dinner and Guinness's.

A special thanks to Tim (antiUSSA) for visiting his folks and getting us all together.

Merry Christmas to all !!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#1]
^^^

Me thinks me family might have missed this

Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you guys had a nice time....
I wish I could have got out of having to work Saturday but it was impossible to do and I really tried!

Take care,
John
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:55:16 AM EDT
[#3]
We did miss ya dude....Happy Holidays !!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#4]
aaaww shucks... [:I]

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]
M1A-A1,

it was so nice to see you again.  and everybody else too!  (or for the first time.)

i just hope Mrs. M1A-A1 wasn't feeling uncomfortable with the situation or that she didn't think she wasn't part of the crowd because she doesn't (or does she??????) post on AR15.com.  and hopefully Tim didn't scare her away from anymore get-togethers either.  (heehee.  just joking, Tim.)  

Merry Christmas to All from Matt and Jenn!!!!  
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Jenn sweetie,

Mrs. M1A-A1 was only in a "That time of Month Mood" She was happy to meet all you guy's & gal's...And I did explain to her about "TIM" [;)]

And NO, She does'nt do the ar15.com thing...She leaves that to me [:D]

She and I had a great time and are looking forward to getting together with you & Matt...

P.S. Just don't tell her about our little caravan to the "Black Rifle Convention"...Because she and the boys can't go...So what time are you guy's picking me up??? [:D]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I had a great time, and the future Mrs. did too.
It's too bad you guys couldn't have stayed longer and heard Tim's heated disco conversation after a few more drinks.[:D] Supposedly the BeeGees are the greatest band of all time.

Hopefully we'll all get together again soon.
[beer]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I had a great time, and the future Mrs. did too.
It's too bad you guys couldn't have stayed longer and heard Tim's heated disco conversation after a few more drinks.[:D] Supposedly the BeeGees are the greatest band of all time.

Hopefully we'll all get together again soon.
[beer]
View Quote

The BeeGees ???...I'm glad I missed that conversation [:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I i i i i i i i i'm Stayin Aliiiiiiiiiiiive....
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I i i i i i i i i'm Stayin Aliiiiiiiiiiiive....
View Quote

I'm sorry...but I was laughing to hard to not respond to this!!! [whacko]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top